" I like light-skinned guys, because I don't want no nappy headed ass baby"

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Where is the sympathy? When that one rapper said that he didn't want black babies because he was so dark the thread was full of empathy and understanding. Maybe they grew up being bullied about their hair and skin? Or maybe they're self-hating c00ns?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but it's black mens who are pushing colorism in the blacc community! Black men's!!!!! :damn:

I remember when I was younger dark skinned brehs got shytted on. All the girls wanted a lil romeo looking breh cuz he was light skinned.

:myman: Shhh. Don't spill the beans. Light skin brehs been eating well for a while.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I'm lightskin with 4c hair I don't know if they're talking about bi-racial dudes but most two black parent lightskin dudes don't have loose hair.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. This is pretty common. If they like light skin nikkas that good for them same for the cats that prefer light skin women don't know why people trip over that shyt honestly. I don't care either way it go who someone else talk to honestly.

And as far as babies it's a lot of light skin brehs with nappy ass heads. J.Cole a mulattoe and his shyt is hella nappy while Russel Wilson got less kinky hair. Skin color doesn't determine hair type.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
As a very nappy headed dark skin bruh, I don't care! I wouldn't want to put a seed in a woman who thinks like that anyway because she would just pass that poison on to my kids. I have 3 son's all with hair nappy as fukk and with a nappy headed woman and I love it. Them mental chains passed from slavery are no longer on me so we actually love and enjoy our naps in my house. My woman's hair is nappy as shyt and I love it.