I laughed at the idea that Kamala could possibly win the Presidency, now I think it might actually happen šŸ˜®

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
When it was first announced that she would be the democrat candidate I laughed my ass off and thought ā€œitā€™s a wrapā€. I felt like there was no chance she could win considering she is a Black woman in America. Also, all I ever heard from left and right sides is bad talk about Kamala.

But as each day goes by, Iā€™m starting to see a different picture in society take shape. As much as white women might hate Kamala, Black men might hate Kamala, and everyone else hates Black ppl- I think the combination of her being a woman and her opponent being a scumbag like Trump, that just may galvanize enough ppl to push her across the finish line. Not so much out of support for her, but out of sheer disdain for Trump and ā€œsympathyā€ for her (because sheā€™s a woman).

Idk brehs, we might be on the cusp of our first ever woman president :lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I actually kinda agree, when Biden resigned it seemed like a quagmire for the Dems. But now like you I think also besides voting against Trump I think people just are happy to have someone not in their 80s. It's like a refreshing change. lol
Not making any predictions but her chances of winning I think are higher than I originally thought.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
When it was first announced that she would be the democrat candidate I laughed my ass off and thought ā€œitā€™s a wrapā€. I felt like there was no chance she could win considering she is a Black woman in America. Also, all I ever heard from left and right sides is bad talk about Kamala.

But as each day goes by, Iā€™m starting to see a different picture in society take shape. As much as white women might hate Kamala, Black men might hate Kamala, and everyone else hates Black ppl- I think the combination of her being a woman and her opponent being a scumbag like Trump, that just may galvanize enough ppl to push her across the finish line. Not so much out of support for her, but out of sheer disdain for Trump and ā€œsympathyā€ for her (because sheā€™s a woman).

Idk brehs, we might be on the cusp of our first ever woman president :lupe:
Aye listen nikka fukk your thoughts! You a dusty nikka look at this shyt god damn nikka! Donā€™t make threads until you clean up my G

rlYXzmv.jpg

Why is.every picture you post so dusty? :skip:

:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
america is too diverse for a 2 cac men ticket to win comfortably - trump can still win but if he wanted to win by a large margin should have picked Rubio as VP

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Same here. Honestly Trump is not being covered like that even after the was shot at. The whole story is Harris and JD taking the spot light. The timing fir the Dems is amazing but they got to keep trucking until November

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Same here. Honestly Trump is not being covered like that even after the was shot at. The whole story is Harris and JD taking the spot light. The timing fir the Dems is amazing but they got to keep trucking until November

Word on the streets is the whole thing was staged :leon: