I just witnessed some horrific white on white violence...i snitched

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Stop drinking that bottled gast station starbucks crap!

If your frap dont look like this you losing fam!!
Starbucks-happy-hour.png

I dont get the whipped cream on mine though, gotta be able to walk around like the OG I am.
everytime they ask me if I want whipped cream I look at them like :birdman:

op prolly keep whipped cream on deck tho, prolly adds it to them gas station ones himself

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm not too familiar with that neck of the woods. White people get it in like that over there?

I'm not too familiar because I'm a Northside nikka from birth. Until I met my wife from out here, I thought the Westside was Mcduff lol.

:ohhh: I was doing that Uber for a sec...things looking a Lil better? Might have to crank back up...

humble forever

All Star
Daps
OP in the blue jersey

nah but you did the right thing OP. No respect for people that kick fieldgoals with a passed out dude's head. And sounds like this was because a girl was mad :beli:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm not too familiar because I'm a Northside nikka from birth. Until I met my wife from out here, I thought the Westside was Mcduff lol.

:ohhh: I was doing that Uber for a sec...things looking a Lil better? Might have to crank back up...
I just started it 4 days ago. Probably won't do it much in the future, but I ate pretty well this weekend, mostly off the inner core...downtown, San Marco, riverside, etc. The surge pricing was popping there and the beaches also. I didn't do much in the beaches though cause it's kinda far out of my way.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The cops never called me. Guess they didn't need me because dude obviously knew his assailants plus I'm sure it's on surveillance video.