I just spent a week in Havana, Cuba. AMA.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It's so many bad chicks down there. Just walking around. Not everyone has cars so people rely on busses and taxis so people tend to walk a lot. Didn't see any obese people down there.
rosetta_stone_27884win_spanish_spain_level_1_5_1039402.jpg

:myman:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I forget Americans can't travel to Cuba. Its beautiful. The beaches are amazing and clean. Mostly black people or African mixed people. And they tell you that too. The poverty is crazy though. And pure 1950's cars everywhere or brands you've never heard of.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I forget Americans can't travel to Cuba. Its beautiful. The beaches are amazing and clean. Mostly black people or African mixed people. And they tell you that too. The poverty is crazy though. And pure 1950's cars everywhere or brands you've never heard of.

Its sad ive been to Cuba 3 times in the last decade,you take it for granted living up here....its so cheap and easy you could do it once a year if you wanted...

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Getting simple stuff can take as long as three days. I took some small toiletries like toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, nail clippers, socks, t-shirts, underwear, etc to give to people because people told me giving stuff like that will make the locals like you more. They appreciated it a lot. One dude broke down crying because I gave him so crest toothpaste. :mjcry:America has a LOT of problems but I'm grateful for what we have.

Infrastructure is bad down there. Roads are messed up and some building are falling apart. Despite the hardships the cubans have though, they all seemed happy. It makes me think twice about whining about my problems when people have it much worse.
wow

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
How was the food? where you able to buy from grocery stores?
Food was OK. Nothing to write home about. Not really a lot of grocery stores but the ones they do don't have much. They have a lot of markets selling stuff though like fruits, candy, water, etc.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Getting simple stuff can take as long as three days. I took some small toiletries like toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, nail clippers, socks, t-shirts, underwear, etc to give to people because people told me giving stuff like that will make the locals like you more. They appreciated it a lot. One dude broke down crying because I gave him so crest toothpaste. :mjcry:America has a LOT of problems but I'm grateful for what we have.

Infrastructure is bad down there. Roads are messed up and some building are falling apart. Despite the hardships the cubans have though, they all seemed happy. It makes me think twice about whining about my problems when people have it much worse.

Yea first time i went there i gave this kid some used sneakers i had,i took 3 pairs and he was so happy he invited me to his parents house to have dinner several times while i was there.Obviously the house and the meal was pretty modest but they were so thankful they wanted to show appreciation.....they are so greatful for the things we take for granted...like you said you give out small shyt like toothpaste or a baseball cap they want to be ur friend for life....

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
No lie breh, I felt so safe the entire time. The place I stayed at was a Hostel which is like an airbnb. I walked around the city multiple days by myself and felt totally at ease. Nobody spoke English but a few did. I totally felt comfortable. It's a LOT of Afro Cubans there. I knew there were black people that were descendants of slaves that were taken by the Spanish but I didn't realize it was so much.
The’re the chosen ppl of the bible just like FBA’s in the U.S. We’ll all be regathered soon. Repent and turn from your sins and seek the most high and believe in the sacrifice his son made for your sins and seek to live a righteous life and keep the commandments. 2/3rds of our ppl will be destroyed, including almost all other people. Also keep stocking up food.

Daps

I thought you was from Detroit :gucci: