i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
^^^^This nikka conceded defeat right here. My man @ProBlack Panther, why did you dap this loser. You won. Rub it in and make him your bytch.
He already conceded PBP had the upper hand. shyt happens:yeshrug: If he said PBP was bluffing that's a different story. At the end of the day,char took it like a man and they moved on:manny: It's not that serious:heh:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
^^^^This nikka conceded defeat right here. My man @ProBlack Panther, why did you dap this loser. You won. Rub it in and make him your bytch.

:mjlol: chill breh, it's just online warfare.
And I'll be the first to admit that it's fun , i cant even lie :banderas:

.. but when it's no longer just 'fun and games', gotta pump the brakes breh..

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

it was fun trollin about it but posting each other's real life shyt on here wouldn't get either of us anywhere and would just cause problems for everybody

we got info, they got info, but we all got better shyt to do :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
He already conceded PBP had the upper hand. shyt happens:yeshrug: If he said PBP was bluffing that's a different story. At the end of the day,char took it like a man and they moved on:manny: It's not that serious:heh:

not only that but nikkas were takin it too far on both sides and i seen it was only gonna escalate more

i got a pm from an admin that someone filed a police report on someone :whoa: it's one thing to post dry threats on here but i aint with all that shyt

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
not only that but nikkas were takin it too far on both sides and i seen it was only gonna escalate more

i got a pm from an admin that someone filed a police report on someone :whoa: it's one thing to post dry threats on here but i aint with all that shyt
Exactly nobody loses any jobs,nobody's personal info is released. It was entertaining as fukk then ran its course. On to the next set of fukkery:blessed:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
@2meo looks exactly how I expected him to look and that's all I'll say.

I WANNA SEE!!

This fukkin @2meo loser has been chasin me around the Coli hating & neggin me for no reason since I joined. Had to put his gay ass on ignore and he STILL follows me around the Coli neggin me and leavin messages like "stfu bytch" when I'm not even thinkin or talkin about him :wtf:

Oh yay he sounds like an ugly loser, I knew it!!! :blessed:

@2meo's internet life and his real life crashed into each other

he might not make it :wow:
:russ: YES! :stylin:

:lolbron: Starts with Ghe..

Ive already ruined the rest of your coli life..post a tapping out gif or im going to ruin your real one :demonic:

Damn, I came in here cuz I love cats, didn't realize there was so much intense man drama :whew:

Why you know so much about him, his full name, etc? That's kinda fukkin gay/creepy (no offence) :usure:

tf???? The police??? Who's snitchin on the Coli??? :mindblown: :wtf: :heh: :damn: :dead:

Sounds like someone needs like listen to more Vybz Kartel :umad:

Last edited: