i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@charmander you used to dap my posts a lot

so by your logic, you were simping me :mjlol:kill yourself you 30 year old pokemon stan:laugh:

you linked a thread to your euro boyfriend tryna clown me, meanwhile in that same thread you were the first person dapping my pics and dapping posts complimenting me

nobody has ever dapped any of your pics

keep your struggle arguments to yourself, the proof is in the pudding :scust: i tagged 20 women in that thread yet you the first one dapping my pics....fukking fakkit

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@2meo this nikka called himself a goddess :dead:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/which-natural-hair-coli-goddess-is-this.227172/

dikkrider tagged a bunch of people in the op as usual
:dead: then he got the nerve to ask why we treat him like a bytch :beli:
3 straight posts in a row, I go this dude mad AF :wow:

this muskrat lookin clown made a prison rape fantasy thread :laugh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-just-got-raped-in-prison-what-do-you-do-next.37196/

:mjlol: don't forget his classic dude soup thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-h...ut-for-a-dude-soup-who-would-you-pick.293277/

I think it's pretty much confirmed this loser is a fully fledged fakkit :scust:

You got this loser up at 4 in the morning on a friday morning searching threads and taking screenshots of his daps from over a year ago :bryan:

good thing this depressed virgin AJtheSon got his euro boyfriend on speed dial to come cape for him, this about to get uglier than he is :mjlol:

Wasn't you just tryna setup a beauty contest between you and @AJtheOne :mjlol: what kinda pathetic feminine shyt is that? How you gonna say I'm tryna cape for aj in the same post you tag someone else in to try and defend your shytty thread :lolbron:? Even more funny is the post was directed at ya boy @Theraflu who dodged the question :sadcam: I'm not in any of those threads he was talking about :umad:

30 years old obsessed with wrestling, @charmander and LSA :mjlol:

I'm a year older than you :russ: Obsessed would be spending xmas day making click bait threads about a poster thats banned :sas1:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sohh...e-coli-servers-meadow-got-ran-off-too.278509/

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
@charmander you used to dap my posts a lot

so by your logic, you were simping me :mjlol:kill yourself you 30 year old pokemon stan:laugh:

:dwillhuh: how does this loser remember who dapped him over a year ago? So he's 30 years old frequently questioning his own sexuality and obsessed with cartoons and meaningless message board stats :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:dead: then he got the nerve to ask why we treat him like a bytch :beli:

:mjlol: don't forget his classic dude soup thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-h...ut-for-a-dude-soup-who-would-you-pick.293277/

I think it's pretty much confirmed this loser is a fully fledged fakkit :scust:

You got this loser up at 4 in the morning on a friday morning searching threads and taking screenshots of his daps from over a year ago :bryan:

Wasn't you just tryna setup a beauty contest between you and @AJtheOne :mjlol: what kinda pathetic feminine shyt is that? How you gonna say I'm tryna cape for aj in the same post you tag someone else in to try and defend your shytty thread :lolbron:? Even more funny is the post was directed at ya boy @Theraflu who dodged the question :sadcam: I'm not in any of those threads he was talking about :umad:

I'm a year older than you :russ: Obsessed would be spending xmas day making click bait threads about a poster thats banned :sas1:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sohh...e-coli-servers-meadow-got-ran-off-too.278509/

this euro in here typing novels tryna defend his internet rep gang boyfriend

jesus christ shut up you fukking weirdo :scust:

you and your rep crew do-boy in here googling and digging thru threads desperately begging for me to acknowledge you :sadcam: get a fukking life instead of coming on the coli to vicariously live thru african americans

AJtheSon linking threads in here where he was dapping my pics and complimenting me before the women did :scusthov:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
this euro in here typing novels tryna defend his internet rep gang boyfriend

jesus christ shut up you fukking weirdo :scust:

you and your rep crew do-boy in here googling and digging thru threads desperately begging for me to acknowledge you :sadcam: get a fukking life instead of coming on the coli to vicariously live thru african americans

AJtheSon linking threads in here where he was dapping my pics and complimenting me before the women did :scusthov:
:lolbron: shut the fukk up you frail looking fakkit, counting up daps from damn near 2 years ago but I bet that's the closest he's ever got to someone complimenting his looks :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: how does this loser remember who dapped him over a year ago? So he's 30 years old frequently questioning his own sexuality and obsessed with cartoons and meaningless message board stats :dead:

how you gonna say all that while quoting a post where your do-boy talks about how i used to dap him over a year ago, to cover up how he was dapping my pics like a female? :russ:

this autistic euro dodging the fact that him and his rep crew lapdog @AJtheOne are the only ones digging up old threads exposing themselves, googling pics of other men and bringing up message board stats....i never did any of that :mjlol: it's funny that if it wasn't for me making fun of your little rep crew like 9 months ago, you'd still be dapping and repping and dikkriding me

stick to bragging about your BFF's thread ratings you miserable loser :dead: i got these fukking nerds in here embarrassing themselves

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: shut the fukk up you frail looking fakkit, counting up daps from damn near 2 years ago but I bet that's the closest he's ever got to someone complimenting his looks :mjlol:

you claim to been posting on sohh and the coli for 10+ years but nobody ever seen you...and you a euro poser coming on here to talk and act like you african american

i guarantee you NEVER been in p*ssy

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BREAUGH I USED TO HATE CATS...

HALLOWEEN 2003...
IM ON THE HOMIE BLOCK CHILLING,
AND I SEE A GOLD KITTEN IN HIS FRONT LAWN.
I SNUCK UP AND TRIED TO PUNT
THAT LIL fukkER.
HE GOT AWAY THOUGH...

MY MANS WAS LIKE
:what: "WHY YOU DO THAT?"
"WHY GOT A LOT OF MICE IN THE CRIB,
SO WE COULDA TOOK HIM IN"

LATER THAT NIGHT I SAW HIM AGAIN
AND CAUGHT HIM.
WE BOUGHT HIM SOME FOOD
AND TOOK HIM IN.
I NAMED HIM "HOGAN CAT"

MY MANS MOMS WAS TRIPPING THOUGH
AND WOULDNT LET THEM KEEP HIM
SO I BROUGHT HIM HOME WITH ME.

I NUTURED HIM, WATCHED HIM GROW...

HE WAS THE COOLEST CAT EVER...
A BEAST...
USED TO BULLY MY DOGS...

USED TO DISAPPEAR IN THE WOODS
FOR DAYS THEN COME BACK HOME.

ONE TIME HE CAME BACK SHREDDED UP...
THOSE DAMN RAc00nS CAUGHT HIM
AND fukkED HIM UP BAD.

(Another reason to hate c00ns)
MAD WOUNDS ALL OVER, ESPECIALLY HIS CHEST
BUT HE ESCAPED.

I GAVE HIM A BATH,
PUT PEROXIDE ON HIM
AND PATCHED HIM UP.

I TOLD MY POPS TO STOP LETTING HIM GO OUTSIDE AFTER THAT.

TIME GOES ON AND 1 DAY I COME HOME...
MY POPS LIKE
:whoa: "HOGAN RAN OUT THE HOUSE ONE DAY WHEN I WAS WALKING IN"

ME: :beli: "WHAT HAPPENED"
POPS: "HE GOT RAN OVER BY A CAR"

SOME HOW MY nikka SURVIVED THOUGH,
BROKEN HIND LEGS AND ALL.

HE COULDNT WALK FOR A WHILE
AND WHEN HE FINALLY HEALED UP
HE HAD A BAD LIMP.

HE WAS WITH ME FOR YEARS
UNTIL HE STARVED TO DEATH ONE DAY
WHEN I WAS I TOUGH TIMES
AND COULDNT AFFORD FOOD FOR US.

I WENT IN TO GIVE HIM SOME CHICKEN
:mjcry: AND MY nikka WAS LAYING THERE DEAD.
MY SMALL CAT "LIL DUDE" WAS NUDGING HIM
BUT IT WAS OVER.

BURRIED HIM IN MY BACK YARD
AND POURED SOME 32 OZ HIGHLIFE
WITH MY MANS.
:mjcry:I STILL MISS MY HOMIE.
:devil:
:evil:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

BREAUGH I USED TO HATE CATS...

HALLOWEEN 2003...
IM ON THE HOMIE BLOCK CHILLING,
AND I SEE A GOLD KITTEN IN HIS FRONT LAWN.
I SNUCK UP AND TRIED TO PUNT
THAT LIL fukkER.
HE GOT AWAY THOUGH...

MY MANS WAS LIKE
:what: "WHY YOU DO THAT?"
"WHY GOT A LOT OF MICE IN THE CRIB,
SO WE COULDA TOOK HIM IN"

LATER THAT NIGHT I SAW HIM AGAIN
AND CAUGHT HIM.
WE BOUGHT HIM SOME FOOD
AND TOOK HIM IN.
I NAMED HIM "HOGAN CAT"

MY MANS MOMS WAS TRIPPING THOUGH
AND WOULDNT LET THEM KEEP HIM
SO I BROUGHT HIM HOME WITH ME.

I NUTURED HIM, WATCHED HIM GROW...

HE WAS THE COOLEST CAT EVER...
A BEAST...
USED TO BULLY MY DOGS...

USED TO DISAPPEAR IN THE WOODS
FOR DAYS THEN COME BACK HOME.

ONE TIME HE CAME BACK SHREDDED UP...
THOSE DAMN RAc00nS CAUGHT HIM
AND fukkED HIM UP BAD.

(Another reason to hate c00ns)
MAD WOUNDS ALL OVER, ESPECIALLY HIS CHEST
BUT HE ESCAPED.

I GAVE HIM A BATH,
PUT PEROXIDE ON HIM
AND PATCHED HIM UP.

I TOLD MY POPS TO STOP LETTING HIM GO OUTSIDE AFTER THAT.

TIME GOES ON AND 1 DAY I COME HOME...
MY POPS LIKE
:whoa: "HOGAN RAN OUT THE HOUSE ONE DAY WHEN I WAS WALKING IN"

ME: :beli: "WHAT HAPPENED"
POPS: "HE GOT RAN OVER BY A CAR"

SOME HOW MY nikka SURVIVED THOUGH,
BROKEN HIND LEGS AND ALL.

HE COULDNT WALK FOR A WHILE
AND WHEN HE FINALLY HEALED UP
HE HAD A BAD LIMP.

HE WAS WITH ME FOR YEARS
UNTIL HE STARVED TO DEATH ONE DAY
WHEN I WAS I TOUGH TIMES
AND COULDNT AFFORD FOOD FOR US.

I WENT IN TO GIVE HIM SOME CHICKEN
:mjcry: AND MY nikka WAS LAYING THERE DEAD.
MY SMALL CAT "LIL DUDE" WAS NUDGING HIM
BUT IT WAS OVER.

BURRIED HIM IN MY BACK YARD
AND POURED SOME 32 OZ HIGHLIFE
WITH MY MANS.
:mjcry:I STILL MISS MY HOMIE.
:devil:
:evil:

god damn that's a powerful story :mjcry: cats really bring out the best in nikkas

i already named this lil runt Eastside cuz i saved him at Eastside Grocery and one of my old heads told me to name him that for the hood

he passed out on some pillows and towels i laid out for him :wow:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
how you gonna say all that while quoting a post where your do-boy talks about how i used to dap him over a year ago, to cover up how he was dapping my pics like a female? :russ:

this autistic euro dodging the fact that him and his rep crew lapdog @AJtheOne are the only ones digging up old threads exposing themselves, googling pics of other men and bringing up message board stats....i never did any of that :mjlol: it's funny that if it wasn't for me making fun of your little rep crew like 9 months ago, you'd still be dapping and repping and dikkriding me

stick to bragging about your BFF's thread ratings you miserable loser :dead: i got these fukking nerds in here embarrassing themselves

Now you back to typing out paragraphs I must of struck of nerve :russ:

are daps not message board stats now? :dahell: You just been posting screenshots of them on this very page, I know it's 4 in the morning where you're at and you maybe a bit delirious right now so that might be why you not making any sense. :heh:

This fakkit in here typing back to back multiple paragraph posts not realizing everyone laughing at him :mjlol:

you claim to been posting on sohh and the coli for 10+ years but nobody ever seen you...and you a euro poser coming on here to talk and act like you african american

i guarantee you NEVER been in p*ssy

I'm not an attention whore who begs people to tell me I'm a goddess or tries to enter beauty pageants like a little bytch that's why :russ:

:mjlol: virgin jokes, c'mon strugglemander you can do better than that. You the one with 100's of pics on here yet we never seen you with no bytches, all we here is a bunch of gay 'trolling' :francis: