i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Now you back to typing out paragraphs I must of struck of nerve :russ:

are daps not message board stats now? :dahell: You just been posting screenshots of them on this very page, I know it's 4 in the morning where you're at and you maybe a bit delirious right now so that might be why you not making any sense. :heh:

This fakkit in here typing back to back multiple paragraph posts not realizing everyone laughing at him :mjlol:

I'm not an attention whore who begs people to tell me I'm a goddess or tries to enter beauty pageants like a little bytch that's why :russ:

:mjlol: virgin jokes, c'mon strugglemander you can do better than that. You the one with 100's of pics on here yet we never seen you with no bytches, all we here is a bunch of gay 'trolling' :francis:

lmao

when furious nerds diss themselves :laff:
So you remember it was over a year ago you last dapped @AJtheOne? :russ: You make this too easy sallymander :bryan:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
mental illness is real...i never seen a more obsessive weirdo creep in my life :scust:

i got this idiot jumping thru hoops tryna rewrite history when his boo @AJtheOne in here linking threads where he simping me harder than the females on here :mjlol:
It's obvious dude has no type of life outside of the coli. Notice how he argues like a female too. He HAS to have the last word. It's like talking to a bytch :pachaha:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@charmander you used to dap my posts a lot

so by your logic, you were simping me :mjlol:kill yourself you 30 year old pokemon stan:laugh:

Speaking of that, how is he going to get on me for being a wrestling fan when he named his screen name after a Pokemon? :beli:

I like Pokemon as much as the next person but he didn't even name himself after the cool evolved form like Charizard.

5bnMgsM5c8dZ.jpg

Or even Charmeleon.
Charmeleon_%281%29.jpg

No he picked this one.
1634401-1238725371901.png

I'm not going to make a thread about that though because I'm not petty like that. :sas2:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's over here munching on cat food i put on the ground as we speak :3

i carried it home from the store parking lot after hearing it cry, petting it and giving it a beef and cheese stick :mjcry:

sometimes i let it down so it could run behind me down the block, i'm glad i aint bring my whip to the store

but it damn near got ran over 4 times in the store parking lot and my big compassionate heart made me bring it home with me :wow:

i already mixed some flea and tick medication in with the food i just fed it so now i'm just gon take care of it and see what happens

lol as i'm typing this this lil muhfukka is climbing all over the laptop keyboard and touchpad and pawing at my hands

pics coming soon

let's talk about rescuing lil baby kitties brehs :banderas:

Should have let nature do it's thing.......

CAP-Dying-Kitten-Found-in-V.jpg

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
:scust:An animal that shyts in your house , pisses all over your things when it's pissed at you:scust: