i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
this droopy face bird chested do-boy virgin in here begging for his internet friends to come bail him out :dead:

lame ass nikka starts stuttering when a woman in the same room as him

:yawn: weak

xmlxrt.jpg

I know this rodent looking thot ain't talkin about me:mjlol:

how you gonna call me "bird chest" when you skinnier than me:bryan:
I can't respect another man who calls other men "dad":laugh:

you stay wit someone's dikk in your mouth, tagging a million people in all your threads

all you care about is your coli popularity:bryan:

go play wit your p*ssy

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:yawn: weak

xmlxrt.jpg

I know this rodent looking thot ain't talkin about me:mjlol:

how you gonna call me "bird chest" when you skinnier than me:bryan:
I can't respect another man who calls other men "dad":mjlol:

you stay wit someone's dikk in your mouth, tagging a million people in all your threads:mjlol:

all you care about is your coli popularity:bryan:

go play wit your p*ssy

this depressed lookin virgin mad as fukk :dead: nikka spams the mens pic thread and gets no daps

just keep 2pac avatars instead of them side profile pics of your $10 edge ups you dirty lonely fakkit, no bytches on here checkin for you :russ:

this emotional little bytch came in here furious :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Breh:mjcry: I can't say the same for this one I found in mcdonald'a parking lot...as I pulled up..big as tahoe with the back tires right over it....Garfield Gone!!:damn:

:mjcry:

i always try to lend a hand to innocent animals in bad predicaments

usually i just give em some extra food or lead em out of harm's way....but this kitty was so young and scared i felt obligated to tak:e care of it :mjcry:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
:mjcry:

i always try to lend a hand to innocent animals in bad predicaments

usually i just give em some extra food or lead em out of harm's way....but this kitty was so young and scared i felt obligated to tak:e care of it :mjcry:
The most I'd do is give them food...but the one I saw was definitely chilling in heaven or another dimension.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
this depressed lookin virgin mad as fukk :dead: nikka spams the mens pic thread and gets no daps

just keep 2pac avatars instead of them side profile pics of your $10 edge ups you dirty lonely fakkit, no bytches on here checkin for you :russ:

this emotional little bytch came in here furious :laff:

you sound enraged right now

tumblr_mwdjg4i6u21sm31o5o1_500.gif

n2xwkh.jpg

^^^ look at his dirty mothafukka wit them crusty lips, nikka look he ain't wash up in a month. nikka don't even take care of himself, look his hair , :mjlol: ole jafar from Aladdin lookin ass nikka

29mnfd1.jpg

^^^ this dude called me bird chest look at his chest:russ:this nikka weigh 80 pounds :mjlol:wow

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

n2xwkh.jpg

^^^ look at his dirty mothafukka wit them crusty lips, nikka look he ain't wash up in a month. nikka don't even take care of himself, look his hair , :mjlol: ole jafar from Aladdin lookin ass nikka

29mnfd1.jpg

^^^ this dude called me bird chest:russ:this nikka weigh 80 pounds :mjlol:wow

got this depressed loser virgin googling pics of me the same way he saved pics of @flea :dead: this bytchmade fakkit in his feelings

you wanna make a thread with our pics and see who the women choose? since we both know how that would turn out :laff:

you an ugly depressed nikka with a struggle hairline that has to beg @Raedawn07 to acknowledge you, stay in your lane fakkit

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
got this depressed loser virgin googling pics of me the same way he saved pics of @flea :dead: this bytchmade fakkit in his feelings

you wanna make a thread with our pics and see who the women choose? since we both know how that would turn out :laff:

you an ugly depressed nikka with a struggle hairline that has to beg @Raedawn07 to acknowledge you, stay in your lane fakkit

here go char tagging his dad flea:lolbron:

:mjlol:this insecure nikka wants to make a thread about who looks better:heh: You really care about getting validation from people on here.

I'm the one begging Rae for attention but you the one who tagged her twice already in this thread:dead:

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
here go char tagging his dad flea:lolbron:

:mjlol:this nikka insecure nikka wantsto make a thread about who looks better:heh: You really care about getting validation from people on here.

I'm the one begging Rae for attention but you the one who tagged her twice already in this thread:dead:

you get no buns

i'd be emotional and pressed all the time too if i was as ugly and lonely as you

this fakkit backed down quick when it came time to compare some pics....he had no problem googling and saving my pics tho :dead: what a fukking weirdo

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
so a p*ssy saved another p*ssy:ehh:
e5061525.png

n2xwkh.jpg

29mnfd1.jpg

^^^ this dude called me bird chest look at his chest:russ:this nikka weigh 80 pounds :mjlol:wow
:dead: :deadmanny:
why is always the fragile soft looking nikkas that turn out to be the biggest shyt talkers :mjlol:? the kitten look like it weighs more than this bum does.

*waits for pics to get removed from tiny pic just like fleas did*

They still gonna show up on google search though fakkit :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
e5061525.png

:dead: :deadmanny:
why is always the fragile soft looking nikkas that turn out to be the biggest shyt talkers :mjlol:? the kitten look like it weighs more than this bum does.

*waits for pics to get removed from tiny pic just like fleas did*

They still gonna show up on google search though fakkit :umad:

:mjlol:MY GIRL IS AFRICAN
AND SO IS MY BFF @charmander

BE YOURSELF...

YOURE AN AFRICAN WHO GREW UP AROUND WHITES.

STOP LIVING THE AFRICAN AMERICAN EXPERIENCE THROUGH THE INTERNET

LIKE THESE INTERNATIONAL AFRICANS DO ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY.
:devil:
:evil:

good thing this depressed virgin AJtheSon got his euro boyfriend on speed dial to come cape for him, this about to get uglier than he is :mjlol: