i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
that's how you talk to someone who says thanks? :what:

anyway

you wouldn't happen to know anything about that slideshow being taken down within seconds of me posting it would you? :lupe:
:russ: how many hours of youtube clips did it take you to find that shyt :mjlol: I made drunk freestyle dissing my boss and was gonna post it on the coli. I actually sent it to my nikka @61 Corpses. You really gotta be obsessed to of found that shyt :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ: how many hours of youtube clips did it take you to find that shyt :mjlol: I made drunk freestyle dissing my boss and was gonna post it on the coli. I actually sent it to my nikka @61 Corpses. You really gotta be obsessed to of found that shyt :dead:

drunk freestyles?? :lupe:

dissing your boss??

but the uploader's name is jamie bastion :patrice: i just stumbled upon it and thought it was an interesting clip

i thought you stopped keyboard rapping at 16 and got a real job chanda, what's really goin on bro??

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Chanda stop, you are the lame I've always claimed you were. I just never cared enough to research you, you just a quarter water.
:dead: just stop it you lame, the only time you appear now is to tag me :mjlol:

drunk freestyles?? :lupe:

dissing your boss??

but the uploader's name is jamie bastion :patrice: i just stumbled upon it and thought it was an interesting clip

i thought you stopped keyboard rapping at 16 and got a real job chanda, what's really goin on bro??

:lolbron: I guess that's all for you to find out when you finish up with my biography :mjlol:

Happy researching :pachaha:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
much appreciated

hopefully i won't make drunk youtubes insulting my boss and misusing her personal information out of spite

i try to learn from the mistakes of my pals
:lolbron: you studying from the best lil man