i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You spent 2 whole days searching my name online and all you got was me saying 'arse' in 2004 :russ:. Tell me how much you hurting from that last sonning still sallymander? :mjlol:

we got your name, pics, info

your pathetic soundclick lying to people about doing shows and being signed to the roc :russ:

your god awful keyboard battles and cringeworthy "raps" whining about white people and "massa" :dead:

double r real rhymaz for lyfe :laff: :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
It ain't even me though :bryan: . If I was embarrassed I'd of got the pics removed like you did after we clowned you for a week straight :russ:

Who brought you back from the dead? :dahell: You scattered like a roach last time I mentioned your name, go simp some more cac trannys you fakkit

You exposed me as being African and a fan of Hip-Hop? :dahell: That's really the best strugglemander can do ? How many hours have you spent looking through my posts on that site and me saying 'arse' is the best you can come up with :dead:.

Who cares if this thread is a top result when you search my name was't all the stuff you posted in here? Or were you and @flea on page 143 of a google search looking for shyt to expose me on :laff: That wouldn't even surprise me one bit :bryan:
this faggit is writing paragraphs :laff: The embarrassment when someone asks u if u ever googled your name hahahahahahhaahhah :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Dumb & Dumber (@flea you're Dumbest :lolbron:)

These the same two literal fakkits who waited until I got myself banned to sneak back into that flop callout thread and take faux victory laps :mjlol:

Now their squeezing each other titties in here over insulting a complete stranger for an entire thread and it's not even me :russ:

These are the claims to victory you have to grasp for when you're a person who sucks tranny dikk every night (@Bishop KG Dinero , and he's been exposed for it :lolbron:), and a backwoods born and bred product of incest and filth (@charmander)
:manny:

I am clearly a chocolate Black KING with a beautiful crown of flowing locs, and not the low cut wearing lightskinned dude in the picture they've been drooling over for the past 6 pages :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

9C4BFE14-3E78-41CF-B7BD-692A15C6F086_zpstb6kcuiu.jpg

IMG_14851_zpsrhsmzftw.jpg

These nikkas always lose :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Yall mad :stylin:

Yall furious :mj:

this the 4th nikka this clown has pretended to be in the past 24 hours :dead:

now he's some dingy nikka hiding in the shadows of a library :dead:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
i guess when you're a shytty bum troll constantly lying for attention you forget things like that

too bad i don't :sas1:

http://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=13221560#post-13221560

this weirdo fakkit was proudly spamming the snitch button....and for nothing :dead:

You kuntry dumbfukk inbred, one time does not equal spamming :mjlol:

Now let's talk about why are you only a hunnid and twenty lbs, but got a gut and titties :laff:

mustymander1.png

Somebody get this musty looking trailer park trash the fk outta here :laff: :laff: :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
this loser remembers 2 month old posts like the back of his hand :russ: Or have you spent all morning trawling through his post history too :heh:?

it's not hard to remember the only time in history i ever got an alert from people spamming the snitch button on me, especially when it's the same corny trolls who follow me around everyday :mjlol:

the irony of you talmbout 2 month old posts like you don't whine about shyt i did last year constantly

silly chanda, just be a good bloke and keystyle some more hot bars about massa oppressing you over there in birmingham :russ: let us make you famous

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
we got your name, pics, info

your pathetic soundclick lying to people about doing shows and being signed to the roc :russ:

your god awful keyboard battles and cringeworthy "raps" whining about white people and "massa" :dead:

double r real rhymaz for lyfe :laff: :laff:

Those pics aren't me again, keep thinking you know I'm right :umad:
You were that embarrassed by being constantly clowned by me you really went and looked all that up :bryan: straight loser status. If they weren't over 10 years old I might feel some type of way about but I'm a grown man :pachaha:
this faggit is writing paragraphs :laff: The embarrassment when someone asks u if u ever googled your name hahahahahahhaahhah :dead:

Why would I care if this thread is linked when someone googles my name? Who the fukk is gonna read through 8 pages (even more since they most likely ain't looking at 50 posts per page) to find an old soundclick and some 10 year old raps? :dahell: I know you're retarded but you really didn't think this one through

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Dumb & Dumber (@flea you're Dumbest :lolbron:)

These the same two literal fakkits who waited until I got myself banned to sneak back into that flop callout thread and take faux victory laps :mjlol:

Now their squeezing each other titties in here over insulting a complete stranger for an entire thread and it's not even me :russ:

These are the claims to victory you have to grasp for when you're a person who sucks tranny dikk every night (@Bishop KG Dinero , and he's been exposed for it :lolbron:), and a backwoods born and bred product of incest and filth (@charmander)
:manny:

I am clearly a chocolate Black KING with a beautiful crown of flowing locs, and not the low cut wearing lightskinned dude in the picture they've been drooling over for the past 6 pages :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

9C4BFE14-3E78-41CF-B7BD-692A15C6F086_zpstb6kcuiu.jpg

IMG_14851_zpsrhsmzftw.jpg

These nikkas always lose :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Yall mad :stylin:

Yall furious :mj:
You weren't this dark or have hair in your facebook :sas1: and :scusthov: @ the hoes u simp on there. Nothing but single mothers and fat bytches :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Those pics aren't me again, keep thinking you know I'm right :umad:
You were that embarrassed by being constantly clowned by me you really went and looked all that up :bryan: straight loser status. If they weren't over 10 years old I might feel some type of way about but I'm a grown man :pachaha:

Why would I care if this thread is linked when someone googles my name? Who the fukk is gonna read through 8 pages (even more since they most likely ain't looking at 50 posts per page) to find an old soundclick and some 10 year old raps? :dahell: I know you're retarded but you really didn't think this one through
You can keep denying all u want. We know its u, u frail faggit :umad: I can literally punch a hole through your faggit chest :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
it's not hard to remember the only time in history i ever got an alert from people spamming the snitch button on me, especially when it's the same corny trolls who follow me around everyday :mjlol:

the irony of you talmbout 2 month old posts like you don't whine about shyt i did last year constantly

silly chanda, just be a good bloke and keystyle some more hot bars about massa oppressing you over there in birmingham :russ: let us make you famous

So you did just remember that post @ProBlack Panther made OVER two months ago off the top of your head? :bryan: what a fukkin loser. Go and google some more 10 year old links from me :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
You can keep denying all u want. We know its u, u frail faggit :umad: I can literally punch a hole through your faggit chest :mjlol:
Unlike you I'm not embarrassed of myself :umad: . Gotta burn ya soul to know you were so ashamed of your own looks you had to remove it from the internet to attempt to save face :bryan:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
went from being a light skinned gravel faced mosquito head creep

to a bald nikka from indiana he was attracted to from a youtube video

to some goofy bootleg marshawn lynch posting in a library :laff:

what a pathetic lying weirdo

You always looked like some smacked up thot though :scust:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You weren't this dark or have hair in your facebook :sas1: and :scusthov: @ the hoes u simp on there. Nothing but single mothers and fat bytches :laff:

:dwhillhuh: So you didn't believe me when I told you that wasn't my FB page. All this time I thought you finally realized and that's why you left it alone. You STILL think that was me? :mjlol:

I guess I grew 5 years worth of dreads in 6mos huh :snoop: What are we going to do with you Flea :snoop:

Think sometimes man , THINK!! :mindblown: And I even TOLD you this waay back just so you WOULDN't keep looking stupid :mindblown:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Unlike you I'm not embarrassed of myself :umad: . Gotta burn ya soul to know you were so ashamed of your own looks you had to remove it from the internet to attempt to save face :bryan:
i just posted a picture of myself a couple days ago, go dig that up u malnourished faggit :smugdraper: