i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This ain't war nikka :childplease: This is two Afrikan Kings kicking the sh!t outta a pedophilic dominicac and his tranny guzzling idol :mjlol:

Oh yeah, and their adopted inbred stepson Hickmander :bryan:
This faggit looks like he lays a piss soaked rag on his face talmbout it's good for the skin :mjlol: face look like fried spam :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
This ain't war nikka :childplease: This is two Afrikan Kings kicking the sh!t outta a pedophilic dominicac and his tranny guzzling idol :mjlol:

Oh yeah, and their adopted inbred stepson Hickmander :bryan:

a filthy broke bum nikka who pretends to be men he finds attractive

and a euro refugee who pretends to be an american rapper :dead:

@Illeye buckmatic i might deserve a Triple Feature for both these pathetic fakkits gettin exposed in the same day in here :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Im not that much of a drinker, sh!t happens :manny:

we flamed this fakkit so hard yesterday we made him deny his own pics and change his avatar and identity 3 times back to back :laff:

the nerve of this greasy pedophile pervert pretending to be that bald nikka from that video :dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
a filthy broke bum nikka who pretends to be men he finds attractive

and a euro refugee who pretends to be an american rapper :dead:

@Illeye buckmatic i might deserve a Triple Feature for both these pathetic fakkits gettin exposed in the same day in here :wow:
Idk @cook may have to bless you that quadruple package with all the threads going on here:russ: @chris Dorner would be so proud:mjcry:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Idk @cook may have to bless you that quadruple package with all the threads going on here:russ: @chris Dorner would be so proud:mjcry:

it's only so long fake posters can pretend :wow: we had to sacrifice these 2 frauds to the fukkery gods and make the cypher complete

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Mothafukka look like somebody punched him in the eyes years ago and they never healed up :mjlol:

Country hick. Looking like you fresh off a herioin binge and taking selfies in a dirty ass mirror :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

mustymander1.png

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
but brehs, is the kitten ok though????

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
we flamed this fakkit so hard yesterday we made him deny his own pics and change his avatar and identity 3 times back to back :laff:

the nerve of this greasy pedophile pervert pretending to be that bald nikka from that video :dead:

Yall still have never even seen an actual pic of ME :snoop:

But this is you though :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

You're literally a dirty white boy :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

mustymander1.png

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
What in the hail is going on here

Can I get some cliffs

- i made a thread about saving a kitten

- the usual handful of obsessed nerds came in here doing the usual cornball shyt

- yesterday @flea found out @2meo's real name and pics, chanda tumeo been shook ever since

- @ProBlack Panther got exposed too and eventually denied his own identity and he's currently pretending to be the bald nikka in his avy, even tho @flea posted the video he got the pic from already :dead: he been googling and spammin pics of me for hours in revenge

- both these exposed fakkits are in here getting roasted from all sides