I just re-watched The Amazing Spider-Man and..

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:beli: Stop lying. Garfield's Spiderman essentially had natural webbing because it made no difference than Raimi's version. The kid never ran out of it nor was it a notable plot point.

:what: his cartridges got crushed in the last fight with the Lizard. I felt that same feeling I always got when he ran out of webbing in the comic. :merchant:
It was pure homage to that feeling you'd get whenever something happened to Spideys web shooters in the Comic book. I appreciated that.

Also his web work was just exquisite in this film.

This is pure Spidey breh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_VFqK3tIE"]the amazing spider-man spider-man vs lizard full fight - YouTube[/ame]

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
another thing...when reading the comic and him not having web shooters created sooo much tension in just about every scene. When you go back and look at the scenes, just imagine & think what would Spidey do if he didn't have his Web Shooters in situations like this.

These are the things true Spidey fans know & appreciate. We know at any moment Spiderman could not have them & he's then put in a very serious situation. In those other films the tension was never there because he always had webbing, it took away from the story especially when they made him 'lose his powers' :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: his cartridges got crushed in the last fight with the Lizard. I felt that same feeling I always got when he ran out of webbing in the comic. :merchant:
It was pure homage to that feeling you'd get whenever something happened to Spideys web shooters in the Comic book. I appreciated that.

Also his web work was just exquisite in this film.

This is pure Spidey breh

the amazing spider-man spider-man vs lizard full fight - YouTube

i still dot undrstad why gwens pops thought he was gonna take out the lizard with that shotty :mindblown:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these dudes did not read Spidey if they thought the movie was wack.

All of the Characters were better in this film. This dude played a better Peter and Spidey.

If anything you guys should appreciate the web shooting. He didn't do enough of that at all in the previous movies. This Spidey made great use of his WEB CARTRIDGES other movies didn't even have'em :mindblown:

That school fight was the dopest Spidey fight I've seen, only Spiderman 2 tops it. the coc00n wrap of the Lizard :ohlawd:

It was piff & done the right way. :salute:

shyt aint fukking with spiderman 1 or 2 breh.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
i still dot undrstad why gwens pops thought he was gonna take out the lizard with that shotty :mindblown:

Real talk if that was me, as soon as he got up I'm hittin the ground like :dead: talkin bout Spiderman bout to ruin your shyt breh go get him

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason, despite the modern CGI, the film had a real 90's feel to me for some reason :patrice:

Which I actually really liked :salute:

It felt like a live action version of the 90's cartoon for some reason :wow:

Or maybe that was just me :manny:

Either way I thought it was dope :ahh:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I liked it as well. Probably because I assumed it was trash. But i was thoroughly entertained :manny:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Trash....and spidey my fav of all time.....Toby>>>Andrew Andrew spiderman came across as an dikk to me

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
I liked the casting better, the portrayal of the villain, the web shooters n little details. Just about everything on paper was better than the tobey ones, but when I actually watched it the movie fell flat as fukk

It wasn't terrible. It was just pointless and nothing special. Outside of maybe 2 scenes it didn't really do anything better than the tobey movies and I hated the actors, the villains and the details in that 1 :laugh: