I just re-watched The Amazing Spider-Man and..

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Their biggest mistake was wasting a full hour on retelling the origin. To this day I haven't felt the desire to rewatch the movie because of that because the original does it so much better.

Also, this movie made me realize a lot of bullshyt from Raimi's movies (the constant unmasking, the ridiculous American flag-waving) wasn't even on Raimi considering this movie had the same shyt in it, which means it's probably Avi Arad behind it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thoroughly entertained :ohlawd:

The first time I watched it on bootleg so I couldn't enjoy it that much but after re-watching it :whew:

Can't wait for the sequel ... I'm about to cop the video game that was released around the time of the movie too :lupe2:

Co sign! 5 star thread! :salute::myman:

I like it far better than those Spider-Man movies with Toby and Kristen.

Emma Stone was looking a tad bit sexy in the movie too. :leon:

I've still got this movie on the DVR. I'm about to watch this sh*t tonight once I get me a pizza from Domino's. :win:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I finally watched it over the weekend. I think it was running on Starz or some shyt, but I really liked it.

Emma Stone :takedat: > Dunst :scusthov:

And I thought Andrew Garfield did a great job

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Sony just doing that so they can extend their rights to the Spider-man character. As long as they got a new movies in production they can hold on to the rights. Marvel will never get the rights back.

:sadcam: sony is messing with :piss:marvel on that regard.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Anyone who prefers Tobey is a fakkit. Straight up. A fakkit ass bytch. :birdman:

The movie was slightly above average to me. I liked it about as much as the first Raimi film. But I feel like they need to capitalize with the talent they have. Garfield was good, but with a great script, he can too be great. As an actor, he makes Tobey look like a fukk.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Movie was dope. It felt like Spider-Man, definitely the fight at the school

these dudes did not read Spidey if they thought the movie was wack.

All of the Characters were better in this film. This dude played a better Peter and Spidey.

If anything you guys should appreciate the web shooting. He didn't do enough of that at all in the previous movies. This Spidey made great use of his WEB CARTRIDGES other movies didn't even have'em :mindblown:

That school fight was the dopest Spidey fight I've seen, only Spiderman 2 tops it. the coc00n wrap of the Lizard :ohlawd:

It was piff & done the right way. :salute:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

All of the Characters were better in this film. This dude played a better Peter and Spidey.

If anything you guys should appreciate the web shooting. He didn't do enough of that at all in the previous movies. This Spidey made great use of his WEB CARTRIDGES other movies didn't even have'em :mindblown:

That school fight was the dopest Spidey fight I've seen only Spiderman 2 tops it. the coc00n wrap :ohlawd:

Well I prefer organic web slinging to web cartridges.
Jus saying, spider man is known for his web slinging more than anything. So it seems kinda lame that he cant even shoot web without a costume :yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Co sign! 5 star thread! :salute::myman:

I like it far better than those Spider-Man movies with Toby and Kristen.

Emma Stone was looking a tad bit sexy in the movie too. :leon:

I've still got this movie on the DVR. I'm about to watch this sh*t tonight once I get me a pizza from Domino's. :win:

That school fight was the dopest Spidey fight I've seen only Spiderman 2 tops it. the coc00n wrap :ohlawd:

I agreed with both of yall. I love Spidey 2 though :whew:

Doc Ock :ohlawd:

I can't wait for the sequels though :bow:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

:beli: Stop lying. Garfield's Spiderman essentially had natural webbing because it made no difference than Raimi's version. The kid never ran out of it nor was it a notable plot point.