I just re-watched The Amazing Spider-Man and..

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Apparently the chick playing Mary Jane has been cut from the sequel. Hopefully she's recast for Parts 3 and 4

1361890241_shailene-woodley-red-hair-467.jpg

:merchant: Kirsten Dunst is better looking than this chick. How hard is it to get a hot redhead to play MJ?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I finally watched this. It was not a bad movie. I could see someone saying it was unnecessary but honestly I like Garfield more than Tobey McGuire and I thought Emma Stone was a better lead female than Dunst.

fukk it. I enjoyed it. Bring on the sequel :win:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lizard is fine to me. They have to start with one of the weaker villains (in terms of threat to Spidey) to buildup to the heavyweights. Lizard was one of Spidey's first villains in the comics.

I did feel the Uncle Ben death was rushed but everything else was on point. Garfield felt a lot more like comic book Spidey to me. He had the humor, the wit and the web shooters. Plus, I liked how they had all of the little references to his intelligence all over his room.

Emma Stone knocked it out of the park. If the sequels lead down this same path they could be very good..

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just saw this tonight.

shyt was :trash:

This was inferior to the first Spider-Man in so many ways.

The way Peter acquires his powers: Spider-Man > Amazing Spider Man
The way Peter realizes he's got superpowers and beats up the bullies: Spider-Man >>>>>>>>>> Amazing Spider Man
The way Uncle Ben dies: Spider-Man > Amazing Spider Man
The way Peter realize with great power comes great responsibility: Spider-Man > Amazing Spider Man
More believable romance: Spider-Man >>>>> Amazing Spider Man
Better villain: Spider-Man > Amazing Spider Man
Better storytelling/directing: Spider-Man >>>>>> Amazing Spider Man
Hotter love interest: Amazing Spider Man >>> Spider-Man I'll give Amazing this one though:ohlawd:
Better Peter Parker: Tobey >>>>> Homo loving Andrea

This shyt was not even close. It's like being a huge Transformers fan as a kid, wanting to get Optimus Prime for Christmans, instead you open up your gift and find a Gobot figure inside the box:scusthov:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Just rewatched this jawn after rewatching the Raimi movies.

I love the modernization of Spidey, the actors, the visuals, the script. I hated how Ben was killed off superficially (Tobey displayed his trauma better), Pete was a dikk in high school (was about to beat Flash’s ass although he just wanted to apologize), the whole movie just kinda dull.

I like it more than when I first saw it but it’s still not that good. I’m gonna rewatch ASM2 although I know it was dogshyt. Them visuals tho :wow: