I Just Now Remembered That I Got "Rejected" By A Female 3 Days Ago

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Again, make a thread about approaching females and it WILL expose the lames. It never fails.
u take threads on the internet wayyy too seriously

people dont wanna give you props for getting rejected in a parking lot. that dont make everyone virgins/lame.

it just makes you look like you need unnecessary amounts of attention and validation online lol

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I don't care about that thread. This thread is childish and silly, how can you not see that?
Breh, you and I both know that if we wouldn't have had words in that other thread, you wouldn't have responded the way you did in here. Keep it real my G

I've NEVER had words with you before, you actually hella cool and I rock with alot of your posts. You think it's a coincidence that we had a few words for the first time and now all a sudden you throwing shade in other threads?

Again, that 22 Savage thread is the reason you're salty. Keep it 100.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

people dont wanna give you props for getting rejected in a parking lot. that dont make everyone virgins/lame.

it just makes you look like you need unnecessary amounts of attention and validation online lol
No, YOU are taking this thread too seriously hence you needing to actually post in it.

You obviously have a fear of approaching females and this thread struck a nerve

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Honestly maybe you would have gotten her if you put in the same amount of effort/energy as you are in trying to seem cool to a bunch of random men on the internet over a story that's probably :duck: anyway.

$0.02
^^^^^^ This is how you know the coli is full of lames

A guy talking to a pretty girl is :duck:to some of y'all.

You really shoulda kept this post to yaself:laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Honestly maybe you would have gotten her if you put in the same amount of effort/energy as you are in trying to seem cool to a bunch of random men on the internet over a story that's probably :duck: anyway.

$0.02
Didn't you create a whole fake convo about smashing some IG model for $100? :dahell:

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
No, YOU are taking this thread too seriously hence you needing to actually post in it.

You obviously have a fear of approaching females and this thread struck a nerve
you have serious problems

why you need validation so bad breh? tellin us about some random ugmoe who rejected you at publix and postin your whole thread history. you want someone to bump them up or somethin? :gucci:

only thing productive about this thread was the possibility of chicken tender sub pics but you aint een got that :patrice:

im also a girl and have clearly seen more titties than you have ever in life :mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Didn't you create a whole fake convo about smashing some IG model for $100? :dahell:

Wait, wait, wait....what??

4gUpWCR.jpg

You're telling me that THESE are the type of dudes that's in here hating???

Like I said, full of corny lames.

Yo I'm out :mjlol:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
=

This

OP in here making himself look all types of insecure :snoop: