I Just Now Remembered That I Got "Rejected" By A Female 3 Days Ago

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn, I completely forgot that I ran up on this chick getting in her car at Publix a few days ago and asked what her name was.

She asked "why" and I told her that I thought she was kinda cute and that I HAD to come over and say something to her.

I completely forgot that she smiled and said "thanks".

I completely forgot that I then asked her how her man is treating her and she said that he's treating her very well (which was my sign to K.I.M)

Its crazy how immune you become to "rejection" once you overcome the fear of getting at these broads to the point that you completely forget about it soon after it happens.

GOAT feeling. :ahh:

LMAO

YOUR GAME IS GARBAGE...

HOW YOU GONNA TELL HER
SHE WAS "KINDA CUTE"?
THATS NOT EVEN A COMPLIMENT.

SHE OBVIOUSLY WAS BETTER LOOKING THAN THAT
CONSIDERING YOU HARASSED HER
AS SHE WAS GETTING IN HER CAR.

SECONDLY YOU NEVER MENTION
A WOMANS IMAGINARY MAN.

NEVER

YOU GAVE HER AN EASY WAY TO LET YOU DOWN,
SO IT WOULDNT HURT YOUR EGO.

:devil:
:evil:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
LMAO

YOUR GAME IS GARBAGE...

HOW YOU GONNA TELL HER
SHE WAS "KINDA CUTE"?

A WOMANS IMAGINARY MAN.

NEVER

I can't listen to anything you just typed because that's how I ALWAYS do it and it has worked many, many, many, many times:dwillhuh:

I HAVE to assume you don't get pu55y because a man who gets pu55y knows that there are different ways for every man to get at these broads. There are no set rules to this shyt

Any man who gets pu55y knows this:gucci:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I don't even know how to respond to this so I'll just salute you and K.I.M

You're typing up a whole lot for a silly thread about a random guy approaching a random female in a parking lot. Something that literally happens millions of times everyday across the planet:dwillhuh:

Again, I believe you are offended by this thread because approaching women is something you're afraid of doing. I don't know you so of course I may be wrong.

You don't know me neither which is why its kinda funny that you have a problem with the messenger. :mjlol:

I could understand if you're somebody like @#1 pick who I just got finished shytting on in another thread, hence his post in this thread:lolbron:

I like to analyse :yeshrug: don't take it too personally

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
This some shyt you should've got over in high school op

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Unless its some extreme shyt, I would never be like don't do this, don't do that.

Hell, it may work depending on the situation.:yeshrug:

There are no rules to this shyt.

Having the balls and courage to do it in the first place is the only rule you really need outside of not being obviously disrespectful and even then, that approach works on certain types of females.

THERE ARE NO RULES!!!!!!!

Daps
LMAO

YOUR GAME IS GARBAGE...

HOW YOU GONNA TELL HER
SHE WAS "KINDA CUTE"?

A WOMANS IMAGINARY MAN.

NEVER

on some real sh!t.. ole girl probably dont even got a man.. was just trying to dead a awkward conversation from some weirdo, while just getting into her car..

another thing.. usually when you compliment woman.. they compliment you back, in some form or fashion..

not the case here.. :mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't get no ego boost out of trolling coli nikkas :yeshrug:
How is telling dudes that they shouldn't be afraid to talk to girls "trolling"?:dwillhuh:

Didn't you just say that's high school shyt? But yet their are many dudes here confirmed of being deathly afraid to approach females.

I hope you're not insinuating that IM trolling. I'm not because I actually relate to guys who are afraid to open their mouths. I used to be the same way. I know the feeling firsthand of that regret of being too afraid of saying anything even when its the perfect opportunity:sadcam:

Finally approaching a female for the first time and being rejected was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

It made me realize that getting "rejected" wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was.

After that, I had zero problems approaching women and my pu55y rate skyrocketed. Just trying to motivate some of these dudes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
on some real sh!t.. ole girl probably dont even got a man.. was just trying to dead a awkward conversation from some weirdo, while just getting into her car..

another thing.. usually when you compliment woman.. they compliment you back, in some form or fashion..

not the case here.. :mjlol:

:snoop:nikka APPROACHES A WOMAN
AND IMMEDIATEDLY STARTS
ASKING ABOUT ANOTHER MAN.