I Just Now Remembered That I Got "Rejected" By A Female 3 Days Ago

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
:mjlol:You cool Phonzi. I know I used to be against you on this but that was because I was always the introvert cocky type who waited for women to fall in my lap because I'm 6'4 with dreads and muscle. This summer grew out the beard, cut back on the JBO content, upped my cold/warm approach game and getting better results than when women would choose me.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas really say lame shiit like this?
Did you think you were a billionaire or something?
:mjlol:
To be honest, most women are not dumb and know why we're talking to them.

To that extent, not everything we say is funny or witty but women who are interested will play along because they know what time it is and they're choosing you.

So in the case of that line @PhonZhi said...it may be corny but if a girl is feeling you, she's going to find that shyt funny enough to put up with you.

Haven't you ever been around a girl that just seems to find everything you say to be funny or introspective?

Lame or not, it's a fact that almost any line can work depending on the man, woman and situation.

With that said, I would never talk about a woman's imaginary man or say she's "kinda" cute though :laff:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I understand where the op is coming.

You get so use to approaching females it becomes 2nd nature.

When I was in school I approached so many girls. I started approaching the same girls twice, forgetting they I ever spoke to them.

Daps
you have serious problems

why you need validation so bad breh? tellin us about some random ugmoe who rejected you at publix and postin your whole thread history. you want someone to bump them up or somethin? :gucci:

only thing productive about this thread was the possibility of chicken tender sub pics but you aint een got that :patrice:

im also a girl and have clearly seen more titties than you have ever in life :mjlol:
tumblr_inline_oppbiqyQN81qccrjk_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It's typically a bad look to ask or imply a girl having a dude, but I absolutely detest that phony ass response when you ask for the digits and they say the have a dude.

Man, that face they make with it, is just brutal. But it's part of life. It still yields better results when you don't mention a man.
I'm thinking of that face too. Almost pitying. Condescending, you have to have an iron mindset to persevere to the next one that's why kids have it hard today.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now that you mention it got rejected a few days back. Wasnt bothered or embarrassed. You get numb to it:yeshrug:

Superstar
Daps
Over 20k posts on the coli and dude wants us to think he's a man of action. :mjlol: