I Just Now Remembered That I Got "Rejected" By A Female 3 Days Ago

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's typically a bad look to ask or imply a girl having a dude, but I absolutely detest that phony ass response when you ask for the digits and they say the have a dude.

Man, that face they make with it, is just brutal. But it's part of life. It still yields better results when you don't mention a man.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
ole girl probably dont even got a man..

Exactly, you get it :salute:and this is exactly why I always ask off rip about her man. I don't ask directly If she has one, but I ask if he's treating her well. I word it in a way to where she thinks I assume she already has one.

If she's not interested, then it gives her an "out".

She can lie to me (ill never know either way) and ill KIM

If she tells me that she's single then ill further the convo.

This is basic shyt that I'm still flabbergasted that some of these dudes find troubling to understand.

I could see if this method didn't work, but it has repeatedly worked for me.

Any man that gets pu55y knows that there are no rules to this shyt.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

:snoop:nikka APPROACHES A WOMAN
AND IMMEDIATEDLY STARTS
ASKING ABOUT ANOTHER MAN.

:devil:
:evil:

Yes, read the above post. Again, if you have experience in the field you would know that there aren't rules to any of this shyt

You keep harping on my methods leads me to believe that you don't get pu55y

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's typically a bad look to ask or imply a girl having a dude, but I absolutely detest that phony ass response when you ask for the digits and they say the have a dude.

Man, that face they make with it, is just brutal. But it's part of life. It still yields better results when you don't mention a man.

I wouldn't know because that method has repeatedly worked for me. I get that shyt out the way off rip. It shows aggression and let's her know why I'm talking to her.

I'm extremely aggressive. I compliment on her physical appearance right away and ask how her dude is treating her.

I get right to the point

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@PhonZhi troll game is on 100 right now:russ:

I agree in principle though. If you want something to happen, you gotta do it yourself. Part of being a man is taking charge. People (especially women) respect go-getters, not passive Nancy's. This is true for everything, not just relationships.
You get it my G. :salute:

Another real one:myman:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What happened in the 21 Savage thread?
We just had a difference of opinion. We didn't even name call or anything. I thought it was a simple grown man exchange that we disagreed on then he came in this thread throwing shade.

I never had words with that poster before and thought the "beef" was over. Cool dude in my book actually. Evidently he's still salty:pachaha:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's time for the 2017 remix of that thread :mjgrin:

fGmciKh.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We just had a difference of opinion. We didn't even name call or anything. I thought it was a simple grown man exchange that we disagreed on then he came in this thread throwing shade.

I never had words with that poster before and thought the "beef" was over. Cool dude in my book actually. Evidently he's still salty:pachaha:
I don't care about that thread. This thread is childish and silly, how can you not see that?