i just noticed there is racism in The Godfather

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
2, i thought i said trilogy....:troll: and no i havent watched it, for some reason i just dont seem to care... I've seen better gangster movies tbh...

Lol I stick by my statement.

And you say you've seen better yet you've never seen them. That's just as bad as @Emperor_ReinScarf saying young justice is the greatest superhero cartoon ever without seeing batman the animated series.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol I stick by my statement.

And you say you've seen better yet you've never seen them. That's just as bad as @Emperor_ReinScarf saying young justice is the greatest superhero cartoon ever without seeing batman the animated series.

I loved young justice but it wasnt better than B:TAS it's up there in stature though... but the writing for BTAS was some excellent shyt... Reinscarf got his opinions i got mines... There was one poster here who never saw star wars trilogy, i was like: :wtf: but now i realize alot of people just dont have the patience for it...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You acting like the godfather is the only gangster movie in existance!?!?! :why::leostare:
You're right it isnt. But to say you seen better makes no sense. If you like gangster flicks than u depriving yourself by not seeing the greatest two mafia flicks of all time. They deserve every bit of praise they received. Maybe the film's are just too old for you but either way u still lost.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I loved young justice but it wasnt better than B:TAS it's up there in stature though... but the writing for BTAS was some excellent shyt... Reinscarf got his opinions i got mines... There was one poster here who never saw star wars trilogy, i was like: :wtf: but now i realize alot of people just dont have the patience for it...

I feel the difference in opinion thing that's fine but I feel like there should be context for something. If you're saying you've seen better but haven't seen it to begin with that just sounds kinda silly. Not saying you are but it just sounds uninformed. If you're going to say goodfellas is better shouldn't you at least see what you're comparing it to?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you like gangster flicks than u depriving yourself by not seeing the greatest two mafia flicks of all time.

I believe it's a "Trilogy" :troll: and how did I lose just for not watching them????:why:

Who Cares?? is it really that life altering???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How can you say you've seen better gangster movies if you haven't watched these to know how good they are?:comeon:

IDK something tells me i would find the godfather to be kinda boring, too many subplots and story too large and bloated.... i just have that gut feeling like its a waste of time... I loved goodfellas, a bronx tale, the untouchables, its just something about the godfather thats.....:ld: to me... tbh i'm more of a scifi guy myself...