I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
clowns don't understand domino effect.

fools took LOANS from the government to buy designer.... :wtf:

If we could reset the world today on some idealistic shyt and everyone started off with the same amount of money and 0 debt it would be folks tomorrow who would be assed out and broke.

the idea that money is going to change peoples lives falls far short of reality :francis:

If your life is ever going to change you will have a plan for money not wait on money to plan...

y’all gotta stay on topic . It wasn’t a loan , it’s unemployment pua

nikka still shoulda bought BTC tho . That 10K invested in August 2020 would be like 50K+

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I remember one time i owed the government money never heard anything from them, thought it was forgotten then they garnished my tax return :wow:

My supervisor at work just got hit with a $7k IRS bill from 2017 this last week

Death and taxes are the only things we're guaranteed in this life :ufdup:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"Grizzly, post: 38443731, member: 9126"]The smart thing to do is flip that money a couple of times over and keep $10k in a high-interest savings account, just in case the IRS does come back looking for it. If they don't? Cool. You're good either way. A lot of people don't know how to hustle though and will probably just end up fukking it off.[/QUOTE]

:russ:Hope he knows Banks report and file that intrest to the IRS :francis:so you can file on your taxes ,,, even if you don't file they still know

Daps
idk in my mind it was me since i'm the one who always bumps the thread :russ:

have your credit tho breh

repped

:mjlol: I mean it aint important in the scheme of things but you know, when somebody asked "why isn't this in the rafters"

I thought I was gonna scroll down like :obama: to see a breh say "Neo asked the mods to move it to TLR :smugfavre:"

I didn't expect nobody to steal my whole flow word for word bar for bar :pachaha:

Daps
Saw this bumped. I'm actually also wondering about the woman he said got an 11K debit card and chose not to take taxes out because she believed that somehow not ever getting a job would have her from having to pay federal and state taxes on UI.

You know she's scrambling for that 10% + whatever VA's state tax rate on UI is right now during tax time, or best case, she's pissed off and confused about why she's not getting a return this year like most years.

Or maybe she just doesn't bother to file at all, in which case five years from now, they're going to come to her house and take 10% + state tax rate + interest worth of her shyt from right out of her house. :francis:

We really gotta do better at teaching kids about how taxation works in this country.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Saw this bumped. I'm actually also wondering about the woman he said got an 11K debit card and chose not to take taxes out because she believed that somehow not ever getting a job would have her from having to pay federal and state taxes on UI.

You know she's scrambling for that 10% + whatever VA's state tax rate on UI is right now during tax time, or best case, she's pissed off and confused about why she's not getting a return this year like most years.

Or maybe she just doesn't bother to file at all, in which case five years from now, they're going to come to her house and take 10% + state tax rate + interest worth of her shyt from right out of her house. :francis:

We really gotta do better at teaching kids about how taxation works in this country.
Not Segway from the god Don Diego.. But Alot of people are going to have a tax bill this year and claim all types of foul because they willingly decided to not pay fed and state taxes on their Unemployment or other forms of payment in kind due to straight ignorance of how taxes work or they just don't care. I'm already seeing it slowly pop up with folks inquiring about oweing taxes .

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Not Segway from the god Don Diego.. But Alot of people are going to have a tax bill this year and claim all types of foul because they willingly decided to not pay fed and state taxes on their Unemployment or other forms of payment in kind due to straight ignorance of how taxes work or they just don't care. I'm already seeing it slowly pop up with folks inquiring about oweing taxes .

better have like 5 dependents, then again I’m wondering if the extra $20-30K in UI phased a lot of people out of the Earned Income Credit thing .

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
y’all gotta stay on topic . It wasn’t a loan , it’s unemployment pua

nikka still shoulda bought BTC tho . That 10K invested in August 2020 would be like 50K+
my language is tongue in cheek. I call it a loan because it's due with interest. Op thought it was free money. thought he ran off...

Status
Not open for further replies.