Status
Not open for further replies.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Praying for the Breh who’s been MIA. Know your risk tolerance.

I got the SBA grant bc I was legit but fell back on the PPP loan. I know some ppl who finessed it but I didn’t wanna take that chance. I know cacs who can get you pay stubs, tax returns, you name it:whoo:

They’d come round up mg black ass quick fast n in a hurry:pachaha:

I know a lot of people didn't want the PPP loans because how strict the guidelines are that you have to abide by.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly. People, like me, were literally giving him examples of the IRS coming for their money. If you owe them 25 cents, they will spend more than 25 cent s to get that 25 cents out you plus interest. They got me for $1200. I tried to explain it to him and he styled all over me.

I remember one time i owed the government money never heard anything from them, thought it was forgotten then they garnished my tax return :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I remember one time i owed the government money never heard anything from them, thought it was forgotten then they garnished my tax return :wow:

A few years ago my brother made a mistake on his returns and put the comma in the wrong place and the IRS said that he owed them $10,000. Amended his taxes and got it corrected and they still tried to send letters to him saying that he owed them the bread :mjlol:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know a lot of people didn't want the PPP loans because how strict the guidelines are that you have to abide by.
Facts. im not mad at anyone getting money bc we've gotten the short end of the stick for so long, but dont do it with something they'll actually check lol

This isnt like lying to your ol lady when you want to creep, this is the IRS:skip:

There's thread every other day about black people trying to do what white people do and it never ends well

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s dikkheads like OP that caused the system to be so fukked up now. A lot of people can’t get or are delayed with benefits because most of these state UI departments are investigating fraud
clowns don't understand domino effect.
Op you shoulda bought a Bitcoin you could be coming home to 5 x the amount then what you went in with :francis:

fools took LOANS from the government to buy designer.... :wtf:

If we could reset the world today on some idealistic shyt and everyone started off with the same amount of money and 0 debt it would be folks tomorrow who would be assed out and broke.

the idea that money is going to change peoples lives falls far short of reality :francis:

If your life is ever going to change you will have a plan for money not wait on money to plan...

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

If we could reset the world today on some idealistic shyt and everyone started off with the same amount of money and 0 debt it would be folks tomorrow who would be assed out and broke.

the idea that money is going to change peoples lives falls far short of reality :francis:

If your life is ever going to change you will have a plan for money not wait on money to plan...

Ain't shyt people need to not reproduce, and die alone. Unfortunately they have kids at a higher rate than the best and brightest when it comes to morality as well as intellect.
:francis:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

he coulda paid that loan off and still have double the amount left over :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Damn I remember this thread... where is homie?

:lupe:

PdV2EFw.jpg

He hasn't posted in 178 days.
full
My guess?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.