I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this for the PPP business loans or the EIDL loans or unemployment benefits they are 3 different things...people were scamming the hell out of the PPP and don’t have no type of business. Than people took the EIDl loan and haven’t paid anything into it.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Grizzly, post: 38443731, member: 9126"]The smart thing to do is flip that money a couple of times over and keep $10k in a high-interest savings account, just in case the IRS does come back looking for it. If they don't? Cool. You're good either way. A lot of people don't know how to hustle though and will probably just end up fukking it off.

:russ:Hope he knows Banks report and file that intrest to the IRS :francis:so you can file on your taxes ,,, even if you don't file they still know[/QUOTE]
I think he saying if they do come asking for it he’ll still have the money + the gains instead of being caught pants down. Not that the account is hidden from the IRS

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not Segway from the god Don Diego.. But Alot of people are going to have a tax bill this year and claim all types of foul because they willingly decided to not pay fed and state taxes on their Unemployment or other forms of payment in kind due to straight ignorance of how taxes work or they just don't care. I'm already seeing it slowly pop up with folks inquiring about oweing taxes .
In California you dont pay state taxes, but federal taxes on it. A damn fool if you didnt just click the box to automatically take it out :heh:

edit: I know people, behind bars as we speak awaiting federal prosecution on unemployment fraud (EDD/PUA) incase anyone was wondering if unemployment fraud was state or federal charges.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
In California you dont pay state taxes, but federal taxes on it. A damn fool if you didnt just click the box to automatically take it out :heh:
I think its a opt out option. So during the investigation, they going to say you willingly click to opt out, then there two pop ups that said are you sure . My first time getting unemployment when I got into a car accident. After my 2nd month I stopped that tax shyt. They took like 1.2k off the top of fed and state. I'm happy my earning was high enough to still get a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.