Status
Not open for further replies.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt i know a shyt load of people tat got 10k from them loans and never got ran down on yet.

He was running a scheme as mention by his previous posts and that’s likely how he got caught.

The Biden Administration is cracking on it this time as they are asking for 2017-2019 tax return documents for your business. They still have time to catch people as audits can go back 3 years.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
He was running a scheme as mention by his previous posts and that’s likely how he got caught.

The Biden Administration is cracking on it this time as they are asking for 2017-2019 tax return documents for your business. They still have time to catch people as audits can go back 3 years.

this was PUA unemployment related tho , nothing to do with PPP loans

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If you havent tried to get it just try and see.

Go to your states unemployment site apply for unemployment.

i
If you are working now its not gonna work. Or if you been working the whole time nope none for you.

After you apply for unemployment download gov2go on your phone. Use the same user name and password as unemployment site. Go in and apply for the PUA and go back and file all the weeks all the way back to April. You will find that in the timeline.
to be fair

there is nothing illegal with what was typed here

anyone know what else he may have done?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
to be fair

Committing fraud in falsifying paperwork in order to get people the 10K. His sister was helping dudes in jail get the bread too and he was likely in on it as well. More times than likely, they were likely using the same documents and information for everyone that they helped out.

Got too greedy and that's what got him hemmed up.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
to be fair

tenor.gif

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Praying for the Breh who’s been MIA. Know your risk tolerance.

I got the SBA grant bc I was legit but fell back on the PPP loan. I know some ppl who finessed it but I didn’t wanna take that chance. I know cacs who can get you pay stubs, tax returns, you name it:whoo:

They’d come round up my black ass quick fast n in a hurry:pachaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.