I just cant bring myself to befriend a nikka whos uncircumcised

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dead: my godbrother, a nicca I been blood tight wit since before i can remember got an ant eater, i know this cause we've ran many trains together in our day. I remember being in a house full of girls wit this nikka and they told us to pull out our dikks, we did it, these hoes spent a good 20 minutes comparing out dikks trying to figure out why his didnt look like mine :deadmanny:

:what:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:mjpls:Cirks pound away

:ohlawd:But Uncirks fukk deez hoes breh.

:youngsabo:We can pound or we can chill. Best of both worlds

Now that yall (gay ass) nikkas know now, enjoy knowing that your own fukkin peeps cut your dikks off when you was just a fukkin baby
:pacspit:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
whats so hard to understand, you and your homie didn't tackle bytches together back in the day?

yeah, me & my nikkaz have ran triz on bytches. But never has there been a time when bytches stopped and compared our dikks :scusthov:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
90% percent of the world is uncut brehs. Some of you nikkas never been out side your own state let alone the country to find out that women all over the world think YOUR CUT dikk IS GROSS.
ask most women what they prefer....and that has been many polls,

the results are obvious

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Circumcision is more cultural than a religious trait...especially in the African / Middle-Eastern side of the world. Hood free sticks are hygienically much cleaner in comparison... this statement is final & factual seeing as Science co-signed it!

I'm all about Skin free Slytherin as long as she hogwarts free:takedat:

If u have good hygiene and clean your schlong regularly, there shouldn't be much of a difference between circumcised and uncircumcised. You just gotta wash yo ass.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
youre a fukkin fakkit son...........

i know you be thinking your little threads like this be funny and shyt but they really aint........all they do is show the dumb, gay thoughts thats constantly on your brain........

you look a 120 pound almound joy, you stutter and you carry yourself like a bytch........

please break the law............nikkas would do your bytch ass proper in a cell

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
yeah, me & my nikkaz have ran triz on bytches. But never has there been a time when bytches stopped and compared our dikks :scusthov:
this specific time wasnt a "train", we just knew these 4 sisters who's aunt who they lived wit worked all day so their house was the chill pad for all the chicks they knew, it had be atleast 8 girls in there that day and just the 2 of us, we werent just standin next to each other wit our diccs out, i showed mine to some of them then he showed them his and thats when they noticed the difference, we both ended up gettin head out of the deal too so :manny:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:why::upsetfavre::stopitslime:By who nikka?

Where is the studies at nikka, u on the internet .

A nikka who takes care of his hygiene is a hygienic person regardless of extra meat

:ufdup:fukk outta here wit da booshyt

Exactly I'm on the Internet & so are you breh! Fukk do I look like doing your reference digging for you but since you asked here you go son http://www.circinfo.net/summary.html

P.s: I meant hygiene on a broader spectrum not your average wishi washy play with your rubber duck type cleanliness! Read (if you're able) the whole excerpt & let it sink in before you go around accusing headz of posting verbal manure fool!

Getting circumcised will result in:
• Having to go through a very minor surgical procedure that carries with it small risks.

• Improved hygiene.

• Much lower risk of urinary tract infections.

• Much lower chance of acquiring HIV, the AIDS virus, heterosexually.

• Virtually complete elimination of the risk of invasive penile cancer.

• Slightly lower risk of prostate cancer.

• More favourable hygiene for the man’s sexual partner.

• Much lower risk of cervical cancer and Chlamydia (and thus infertility and other problems) in the female sexual partner.

• More favorable sexual function and experience, with no reduction in sensation during arousal or in the sensitivity of the flaccid penis.

• A penis that is regarded by most men and women as being more attractive.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
My parents were just like, "Ew fukk that" so I was never circumcised :manny:

I kind of feel cultured and urbane ngl :mjlol:

And I know how to wash my dikk, so inb4 jew dikk having nikkas fantasize about dikk cheese :scust: :dame: