I just cant bring myself to befriend a nikka whos uncircumcised

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does this conversation even come up? As long as I lived, I have NEVER EVER had a convo with another man about what type of weenie he is working with!!!

That's a conversation a man has with a woman and even with that, there is no need to discuss it since she can see it and get her answer...

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Bu-bu-but 2022 posters are the weirdos! :mjlol:

Some of the most foul, vile things posted here came from 2012 posters!

Facts, before 2022 users it was 2018 users. Ngl I threw some of y'all mfs under the bus, it's a dreh eat dreh world outchea :damn:

2012 users are the biggest degenerates. Idgaf who disagrees :camby:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My parents were just like, "Ew fukk that" so I was never circumcised :manny:

I kind of feel cultured and urbane ngl :mjlol:

And I know how to wash my dikk, so inb4 jew dikk having nikkas fantasize about dikk cheese :scust: :dame:

Not cut and never had dikk cheese :huhldup:
And I can go periods where I only take one shower per day and never had it..I dont even want to imagine how filthy and vile dikk cheesers are..to get to a point where smegma build up is so extreme it forms a mass :huhldup:

I can also proudly say i have never seen what any of my closest and distant friend's have for dikks..how do you even get to that point :dame:

Fags man :mjlol:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
To think about it now, only cacs get circumcision to try and compete with black men.
My uncircumcised dikk is fine the way it is and every woman I fukked loved it, so fukk a nikka that got a problem with it because honestly I don't care about another man being circumcised or not.
A lot of African men are culturally circumcised.

Caribbean men and black English men are not circumcised enmasse because it was never part of the culture.

White British men don’t practice circumcision either I believe. So that would have its impact on Caribbean men’s ideology around circumcision.

Also circumcision doesn’t make your dikk look bigger, once they are hard you can’t really tell the difference.