just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Last edited:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
not even on no arrogant shyt tho

dis aint a diss or slander, but i cant look at a nikka in ihs eyes when we chill, or talk, or take him serious if i kno he got a ant eater lookin dikk :gag:

not dat i look to find out, but if the topic comes up like say wit a bytch n he exposes da fact i jus stop hangin wit him :manny:
tumblr_m6mb34JApK1ranhnao1_400.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
why can't grown ass nikkas just sign up to a forum, post and keep it moving without doing extra shyt for attention (this thread)????

this shyt is corny dawg...c'mon son

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
not even on no arrogant shyt tho

dis aint a diss or slander, but i cant look at a nikka in ihs eyes when we chill, or talk, or take him serious if i kno he got a ant eater lookin dikk :gag:

not dat i look to find out, but if the topic comes up like say wit a bytch n he exposes da fact i jus stop hangin wit him :manny:

WTF - why you worried about another man's dikk? Mad homo-ish.

I'm rocking the Trayvon hoodie - so what :manny:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:dead: my godbrother, a nicca I been blood tight wit since before i can remember got an ant eater, i know this cause we've ran many trains together in our day. I remember being in a house full of girls wit this nikka and they told us to pull out our dikks, we did it, these hoes spent a good 20 minutes comparing out dikks trying to figure out why his didnt look like mine :deadmanny:

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
Pause...No homo but this reminds me of my brother, when we was in high school we slept I the same bed even though he had his own room (:stopitslime: I said no homo and pause) back then I was 6'3 and he was about 6'1, two big niqqas in a twin size bed, he was dark skinned and I was light skinned, we always slept naked with our Pumas on hanging over the edge of the bed
605_0.jpg
. Anyway, one night this dumb niqqa was sleep having a wet dream on my tricep and I jumped up like "WTF Booza!" :birdman::ufdup: I flick the light on and this naked grey and black suede Puma wearing niqqa dikk was mad big looking like a Hostess Suzy-Q cake, black and creamy.
suzy-q.jpg
So my pops bust in the room butt naked with his Kareem Abdul Jabbar Adidas
3817276590_e0de17377f_z.jpg
talmbout ":damn: you two big faqqit niqqas in here breakdancing?!?!" then he saw Booza's sick looking meat
elephant-trunk-cut-off-after-attack.jpg
and then I looked at my pops meat like :dahell::scusthov: his joint looked just like Booza's. They both looked at my Darth Vader helmet looking dikk and was like :banderas: . Then we went in the backyard and ran suicides quietly in the naked with my baby brother.
gorilla-walking-through-the-grass-with-baby-clinging-to-her.jpg

with Doug E. Fresh "Keep Rising To The Top" playing on 3 from the boom box. True story.

:dead::dead::dead:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:manny:

If she's not into it, then what can I do?

But as a man, what the fukk kinda logic is that? I remember seeing a TV program back in the day, a soap opera right? This dude was about to get down with a Jewish girl, she was mad cute too right? So anyway, he whips it out and she starts screaming and shyt, all freaked out, cause she's never seen an uncircumcised dikk before. :laugh:

He even got circumcised for her. To have a relationship with her.

MTV's "UnDressed." It didn't work out and he ended up with her friend.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
90% percent of the world is uncut brehs. Some of you nikkas never been out side your own state let alone the country to find out that women all over the world think YOUR CUT dikk IS GROSS.

Geek

Pro
Daps
If some random girl doesn't want my anteater looking dikk than :yeshrug:

That sensitivity though :lawd:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Circumcision is more cultural than a religious trait...especially in the African / Middle-Eastern side of the world. Hood free sticks are hygienically much cleaner in comparison... this statement is final & factual seeing as Science co-signed it!

I'm all about Skin free Slytherin as long as she hogwarts free:takedat:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Circumcision is more cultural than a religious trait...especially in the African / Middle-Eastern side of the world. Hood free sticks are hygienically much cleaner in comparison... this statement is final & factual seeing as Science co-signed it!

:takedat:
:why::upsetfavre::stopitslime:By who nikka?

Where is the studies at nikka, u on the internet .

A nikka who takes care of his hygiene is a hygienic person regardless of extra meat

:ufdup:fukk outta here wit da booshyt