I just cant bring myself to befriend a nikka whos uncircumcised

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Pause...No homo but this reminds me of my brother, when we was in high school we slept I the same bed even though he had his own room (:stopitslime: I said no homo and pause) back then I was 6'3 and he was about 6'1, two big niqqas in a twin size bed, he was dark skinned and I was light skinned, we always slept naked with our Pumas on hanging over the edge of the bed
605_0.jpg
. Anyway, one night this dumb niqqa was sleep having a wet dream on my tricep and I jumped up like "WTF Booza!" :birdman::ufdup: I flick the light on and this naked grey and black suede Puma wearing niqqa dikk was mad big looking like a Hostess Suzy-Q cake, black and creamy.
suzy-q.jpg
So my pops bust in the room butt naked with his Kareem Abdul Jabbar Adidas
3817276590_e0de17377f_z.jpg
talmbout ":damn: you two big faqqit niqqas in here breakdancing?!?!" then he saw Booza's sick looking meat
elephant-trunk-cut-off-after-attack.jpg
and then I looked at my pops meat like :dahell::scusthov: his joint looked just like Booza's. They both looked at my Darth Vader helmet looking dikk and was like :banderas: . Then we went in the backyard and ran suicides quietly in the naked with my baby brother.
gorilla-walking-through-the-grass-with-baby-clinging-to-her.jpg

with Doug E. Fresh "Keep Rising To The Top" playing on 3 from the boom box. True story.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Pause...No homo but this reminds me of my brother, when we was in high school we slept I the same bed even though he had his own room (:stopitslime: I said no homo and pause) back then I was 6'3 and he was about 6'1, two big niqqas in a twin size bed, he was dark skinned and I was light skinned, we always slept naked with our Pumas on hanging over the edge of the bed. Anyway, one night this dumb niqqa was sleep having a wet dream on my tricep and I jumped up like "WTF Booza!" :birdman::ufdup: I flick the light on and this naked grey and black suede Puma wearing niqqa dikk was mad big looking like a Hostess Suzy-Q cake, black and creamy. So my pops bust in the room butt naked with his Kareem Abdul Jabbar Adidas talmbout ":damn: you two big faqqit niqqas in here breakdancing?!?!" then he saw Booza's sick looking meat and then I looked at my pops meat like :dahell::scusthov: his joint looked just like Booza's. They both looked at my Darth Vader helmet looking dikk and was like :banderas: . Then we went in the backyard and ran suicides quietly in the dark naked with Doug E. Fresh "Keep Rising To The Top" playing on 3 from the boom box. True story.
:dahell:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Pause...No homo but this reminds me of my brother, when we was in high school we slept I the same bed even though he had his own room (:stopitslime: I said no homo and pause) back then I was 6'3 and he was about 6'1, two big niqqas in a twin size bed, he was dark skinned and I was light skinned, we always slept naked with our Pumas on hanging over the edge of the bed. Anyway, one night this dumb niqqa was sleep having a wet dream on my tricep and I jumped up like "WTF Booza!" :birdman::ufdup: I flick the light on and this naked grey and black suede Puma wearing niqqa dikk was mad big looking like a Hostess Suzy-Q cake, black and creamy. So my pops bust in the room butt naked with his Kareem Abdul Jabbar Adidas talmbout ":damn: you two big faqqit niqqas in here breakdancing?!?!" then he saw Booza's sick looking meat and then I looked at my pops meat like :dahell::scusthov: his joint looked just like Booza's. They both looked at my Darth Vader helmet looking dikk and was like :banderas: . Then we went in the backyard and ran suicides quietly in the dark naked with Doug E. Fresh "Keep Rising To The Top" playing on 3 from the boom box. True story.
:dead:

Top 5 post