I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Ok brehs....what are the top JL/JLU fights?
Here are mine​

Captain Atom vs Superman.

Superman: "You fought a good fight. Stay down!:
Captain Atom: "I can't do that Superman." Proceeds to get KTFO!

Superman Vs Captain Atom - YouTube

Wonder Woman vs. Hawk Girl, Huntress, Vixen and Black Canary.

Wonder Woman vs Four JLU Women - YouTube

Superman vs Darkseid in Twilight ---- The G.O.A.T.

Darkseid: "You really are a glutton for punishment. Time and again I've beaten you, humbled you. What makes you think today's outcome will be any different?"

Superman: "Because this time I won't stop until you're just a greasy smear on my fist. Let's go!" :krs:

SUPERMAN vs. Darkseid ("Twilight") FULL FIGHT! - YouTube
Darkseid was my favorite villain. I also like Solomon Grundys story arc. The love interest between Wonder Woman and Batman. Superman being clueless at times. Green Lanterns love with Hawkgirl. Flash being flash. The Question was cool also. And green arrow. The glamour slam was a great episode. But I love Darkseid. Whoever did the voice was great. Everything he said was a quotable

You dare challenge me? Insanity....

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok brehs....what are the top JL/JLU fights?
Here are mine​

Captain Atom vs Superman.

Superman: "You fought a good fight. Stay down!:
Captain Atom: "I can't do that Superman." Proceeds to get KTFO!

Superman Vs Captain Atom - YouTube

Wonder Woman vs. Hawk Girl, Huntress, Vixen and Black Canary.

Wonder Woman vs Four JLU Women - YouTube

Superman vs Darkseid in Twilight ---- The G.O.A.T.

Darkseid: "You really are a glutton for punishment. Time and again I've beaten you, humbled you. What makes you think today's outcome will be any different?"

Superman: "Because this time I won't stop until you're just a greasy smear on my fist. Let's go!" :krs:

SUPERMAN vs. Darkseid ("Twilight") FULL FIGHT! - YouTube

From Destroyer:

Quote 1 : I hope you appreciate, Kal-EL, that everything that happens from this point is on your head. The skies will rain fire, the oceans will boil, the streets will run red with the blood of billions. Only then, after your last pitiful hope is extinguished, will I end your life. Let's go!

Quote 2 : Still alive. You impress me, Kryptonian. More, your valor has touched my heart. Oh yes, there is still some small part of me that knows mercy. I will end your pain with something special I've been saving for just this occasion.
[takes out knife made of Kryptonite]

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Darkseid was my favorite villain. I also like Solomon Grundys story arc. The love interest between Wonder Woman and Batman. Superman being clueless at times. Green Lanterns love with Hawkgirl. Flash being flash. The Question was cool also. And green arrow. The glamour slam was a great episode. But I love Darkseid. Whoever did the voice was great. Everything he said was a quotable

You dare challenge me? Insanity....

Batman's Ether was just...Vulgar...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This is why (among other reasons) Epilogue was my favorite episodes because of powerful scenes like this:

JLU: Ace's Death (Unrevised Version) - YouTube

Batman sitting on a swing with a dying child.

"Would you sit with me? I'm scared." :ohlawd::to:

I'm grateful for that 3rd season we didn't need, but deserved (:wow:), but this is why Epilogue is the true ending of the Timmverse :to: