I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao Justice League was boring as shyt. Superman/Batman and all them DC characters were boring. I swear every episode that green alien nikka was getting his ass whooped or his mind was getting controlled. :skip:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Lmao Justice League was boring as shyt. Superman/Batman and all them DC characters were boring. I swear every episode that green alien nikka was getting his ass whooped or his mind was getting controlled. :skip:

I agree that outside of batman and sometimes super man are lame but that wasn't the case here, they had the best writing and the best fights. btw did Jonah hex ever make another appearance in the Dc animated series universe outside of that one ras al ghoul episode from batman the animated series?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I agree that outside of batman and sometimes super man are lame but that wasn't the case here, they had the best writing and the best fights. btw did Jonah hex ever make another appearance in the Dc animated series universe outside of that one ras al ghoul episode from batman the animated series?

He was in a JL ep.....and also there was a DC animated movie with him featured...it was pretty good

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Yes.

He showed up in the JLU episode "The Once and Future Thing Part 1".

Outside of the DCAU, he also showed up in a few episodes of Batman: TBATB (another very good series). He also had a DC Showcase feature on Batman: Under the Red Hood and he was voiced by Thomas Jane in that one.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
He was in a JL ep.....and also there was a DC animated movie with him featured...it was pretty good

Yeah Im a fan of him in the comics, his stories play out like spaghetti westerns and hes drawn like a deformed clint eastwood. I was mainly buying it for the art because it was drawn by heavy hitters like ladronn and luke ross

jonah-hex-face-full-of-violence.jpg

cooke-stewart-hex.jpg

Jonah_Hex_0012.jpg

Yes.

He showed up in the JLU episode "The Once and Future Thing Part 1".

Outside of the DCAU, he also showed up in a few episodes of Batman: TBATB (another very good series). He also had a DC Showcase feature on Batman: Under the Red Hood and he was voiced by Thomas Jane in that one.

Nice, Props.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Ok brehs....what are the top JL/JLU fights?
Here are mine​

Captain Atom vs Superman.

Superman: "You fought a good fight. Stay down!:
Captain Atom: "I can't do that Superman." Proceeds to get KTFO!

Wonder Woman vs. Hawk Girl, Huntress, Vixen and Black Canary.

Superman vs Darkseid in Twilight ---- The G.O.A.T.

Darkseid: "You really are a glutton for punishment. Time and again I've beaten you, humbled you. What makes you think today's outcome will be any different?"

Superman: "Because this time I won't stop until you're just a greasy smear on my fist. Let's go!" :krs:

Last edited by a moderator: