I hate when dudes hold customers up cause they hollering at girls

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So you ran here to vent? What you have no friends? Not even a facebook to get homotional on or to? :what:

damn it happened a month ago and you are still whining like a bytch about it? goddamn :snoop:

and you probably one of them passive aggressive dudes who be getting themselves worked up over minute bullshyt, but no matter how angry you get you no better than to voice your frustration cause nikkas will get on yo ass. id troll the fukk out of you if i worked in customer service just so i could :heh: while you get frustrated. what you couldn't be late or something? nikka you must really need that job. you work at a car wash breh? you seem broke. nikkas got the nerve to have the name currencychase when i really nikkas need to get they bands up.

he saw the bytch in you.

worker: oh yeah true blood was dope.:ohhh:
you: excuse me sir:usure:
chick on phone: you want me to get back at you:lupe:
worker: naw some fakkit and his hoe ass father:rudy:
chick on phone: you think sookie will be turned:merchant:
worker: this bytch nikka is still trying to get my attention.:mjpls:

34rdauo.gif

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
don't do it breh:whoa: that nikka from the car rental place might be there and if he spot you then its gon be man down. he gon kick your seed off the swing set and fukk your wife in a port a potty after he goon you breh.
it was a good walk. like i said..dude short and lanky. bout 120 dripping wet. i'm 5'11 200. i would beat the breaks out of lil homie. plus i stay ccw'ed.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
good shyt breh. but dude got over on you. he made you take time out of your lunch break, denied your coupon, and you ended up leaving without reserving a car all because the nikka was socializing. if you really feeling some type of way about a nikka wasting your time to the point you complain to strangers over the internet thats far from a boss move my nikka. you could of at least tried to talk to his supervisor and lie on the nikka to get him fired or something imo.
no big deal. like i said earlier. i was with my pops and was getting a car for him thats why i took that time. at airports, there are like 5 car rental companies right next to each other. dudes weak customer service loss his company my money and the money of 3 other people who were also pissed and left. i simply went online in the same room with my phone and went through the same process and got a car with another companie in the same room. dude loss my money and he also loss the girl cause his game was wack..took long as shyt to get her number..im not an a$$hole enough to get some kid fired cause he wanted some p*ssy.

i didnt make this thread cause i was mad. i just wanted to know if people shared the same view or had the same experience.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
so, you get high with your nephew? what is your intention with the kid? weird ass...
no i dont get high with my nephew we just both happen to get high. i did however let dude borrow my big lebowski dvd.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
but explain why me have a pic of him as your avi?
i never used to have an avatar but the new coli makes you have some wack ass default avatar if you dont choose one so i just picked a picture off of my desktop, why are you so concerned with my personal life? i feel like you are probably trying to attempt to steal my identity to incorporate it into one of your coupon cons. please leave my family and i out of that.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
i never used to have an avatar but the new coli makes you have some wack ass default avatar if you dont choose one so i just picked a picture off of my desktop, why are you so concerned with my personal life? i feel like you are probably trying to attempt to steal my identity to incorporate it into one of your coupon cons. please leave my family and i out of that.
why do you use his picture? of all the pictures you could have used youngin.