I hate when dudes hold customers up cause they hollering at girls

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
coupon was not bogus. it was from retailmenot.com. why do you have your nephews as an avi. who the fuk does that? you on your nephews nuts? you think he cool? you like to molest dude or some shyt?
if it wasn't bogus why didn't it work? and because i am a family oriented person and i take care of him and he looks up to me like a mentor. you are a really sick fukking freaking, you need help.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
So you ran here to vent? What you have no friends? Not even a facebook to get homotional on or to? :what:
nah breh. this happened like a month ago. there are threads like these in this section, so i figured i should tell my story to see if anyone agree. i guess i was wrong cause most of the people that entered this thread are thes ones that are lazy and hold up customers..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
nah breh. this happened like a month ago. there are threads like these in this section, so i figured i should tell my story to see if anyone agree. i guess i was wrong cause most of the people that entered this thread are thes ones that are lazy and hold up customers..
damn it happened a month ago and you are still whining like a bytch about it? goddamn :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
if it wasn't bogus why didn't it work? and because i am a family oriented person and i take care of him and he looks up to me like a mentor. you are a really sick fukking freaking, you need help.

:laff: that's your nephew? :heh:

What the fukk breh

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
you need help fakkit. who the help puts their nephews avi up as an avatar while on a message board? shyt does not make sense at all. so, you're family oriented so you decide to rep your tooker nephew and live out as him on a forum.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you need help fakkit. who the help puts their nephews avi up as an avatar while on a message board? shyt does not make sense at all. so, you're family oriented so you decide to rep your tooker nephew and live out as him on a forum.
damn i got you so mad you arent even speakin english anymore

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i never seen dudes flirting with workers causing lines to hold up

keep dreaming, faq

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:russ: i dont want anyone fired. i just wanted my ticket, so i can get my ass to work. i was hungry, breh.

I'd be pissed if he didnt accept my coupon. Probably would have asked him to call his manager so I could file a complaint and make a scene in front if everybody. :yeshrug: