I hate when dudes hold customers up cause they hollering at girls

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
why haven't you changed it?
:umad: your claim that you are now "trolling" is pathetic, i feel sort of bad for you because you are obviously damaged with some sort of brain condition. do you honestly think trolling is asking the same question over and over again in a not funny or interesting way?(please dont answer this question)

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:umad: your claim that you are now "trolling" is pathetic, i feel sort of bad for you because you are obviously damaged with some sort of brain condition. do you honestly think trolling is asking the same question over and over again in a not funny or interesting way?(please dont answer this question)
no fool. i didnt say i was trolling in this thread. i was saying i, like everyone else, has trolled on this forum.

i'm not trolling you at all. i'm quite concerned for your nephew as any stand-up citizen would be. you are the one with the problem. you said you had to put his pic as your avi..i said why haven't you changed it. you are also infatuated with your nephew going by your response and subconscious action to choose his picture as your avi when you could have chosen any in your folder. worst yet- nothing is stopping you from changing it but here you are still using his picture.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
no fool. i didnt say i was trolling in this thread. i was saying i, like everyone else, has trolled on this forum.

i'm not trolling you at all. i'm quite concerned for your nephew as any stand-up citizen would be. you are the one with the problem. you said you had to put his pic as your avi..i said why haven't you changed it. you are also infatuated with your nephew going by your response and subconscious action to choose his picture as your avi when you could have chosen any in your folder. worst yet- nothing is stopping you from changing it but here you are still using his picture.
please stop. everyone wants you to stop.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
well..i should have mentioned it but i did tell him hurry up.

:beli:

Which is it tho, you told him to hurry up or you told him to hurry the FUKK up... ole "i'mma lie to make it sound better than how it really went down cuz everybody knows i just stood there and ain't say SHEIT" ass nikka.