I hate when dudes hold customers up cause they hollering at girls

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
damn it happened a month ago and you are still whining like a bytch about it? goddamn :snoop:
at lease my situation made sense in the context of reality. look through this whole section of the forum and you will see people complaining.

what you are doing with your nephews picture is downright disturbing. dont make logical sense. family love for your nephew by using his avi on a message forum. :russ: WTF

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
i never seen dudes flirting with workers causing lines to hold up

keep dreaming, faq
fukk you fakkit. just because you never experience it does not mean it never happened in the year that humans existed on this earth. the fukk are you? an omnipotent being that experience all human situations that ever existed past, present, and future- and this situation could never exist cause you never experience it so its not written into human action. get the fuk out of here.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
fukk you fakkit. just because you never experience it does not mean it never happened in the year that humans existed on this earth. the fukk are you? an omnipotent being that experience all human situations that ever existed past, present, and future- and this situation could never exist cause you never experience it so its not written into human action. get the fuk out of here.
why u catchin feelings when dudes are flirting with the mexicans cashiers? u fukking bum go a pair of balls and tell them people are online u fukkin bystander

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
You could have got him fired after he beat your ass :yeshrug:
i would beat his ass. he was a stick figure compared to myself who is much more defined in muscle mass. but i had things to do. who would start fights when i can just get another coupon for another company and walk 10 steps and get what i needed.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
why u catchin feelings when dudes are flirting with the mexicans cashiers? u fukking bum go a pair of balls and tell them people are online u fukkin bystander
huh? mexicans cashier..wtf are you talking about, ya doofus. i was at the airport. can you read correctly. online or offline i would whoop your ass while your family watches.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
huh? mexicans cashier..wtf are you talking about, ya doofus. i was at the airport. can you read correctly. online or offline i would whoop your ass while your family watches.
ur not chasing currency the only thing ur chasing is being a fukking failure

Hammer

Banned
Daps
failure. i am a fukking success. you dont fukking know me fakkit. everything i set out to do i have accomplished so far, you fukking fakkit. i work for myself, i am my own boss..
if i ever saw you i would punch u in the fukking stomach and kick ur head u fukking twat

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i would beat his ass. he was a stick figure compared to myself who is much more defined in muscle mass. but i had things to do. who would start fights when i can just get another coupon for another company and walk 10 steps and get what i needed.

Put me on this fake coupon hustle breh. :shaq:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you probly one of them lazy ass dudes that ddont get p*ssy, so he have to holler during work time while customers standing in line.

and you probably one of them passive aggressive dudes who be getting themselves worked up over minute bullshyt, but no matter how angry you get you no better than to voice your frustration cause nikkas will get on yo ass. id troll the fukk out of you if i worked in customer service just so i could :heh: while you get frustrated. what you couldn't be late or something? nikka you must really need that job. you work at a car wash breh? you seem broke. nikkas got the nerve to have the name currencychase when i really nikkas need to get they bands up.