I hate being around high people

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Turn your tv, radio, and any other propganda that enforces stereotypes into your head. Your lumping everyone into one category because you are surrounded by lazy ass losers.

Some people can handle it, others can't, but don't try and talk down to people about something you've never experienced.

Do you drink coffee? Soda? Tea? Consume sugar in any form? Do you have a varied diet with lots of different vitamins? All these things affect your mood. No one can be completely sober.

There are chemicals in your brain that control your consicousness, whatever you do is to chase endorphins. Your a drug addict and you don't even know it.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I love being around high people

usually means I get smoked up

:yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Aint nobody getting high before funerals, the fukk are you fukking talking about bruh? Please just shut the fukk up. The last thing any person who smokes weed would do is get high and go to a fukking funeral.

If you haven't smoked weed before, stop fukking talking about it like you know anything.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Aint nobody getting high before funerals, the fukk are you fukking talking about bruh? Please just shut the fukk up. The last thing any person who smokes weed would do is get high and go to a fukking funeral.

If you haven't smoked weed before, stop fukking talking about it like you know anything.

You're telling me what the fukk IVE seen? I KNOW people who have been so fukked over a death they've came high.. You a fukking clown, bro. Lay off that green man, you sound like an idiot.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Please stop saying marijuana is an escape from reality. It isn't. In fact it can make you more sensitive to what is really happening around you. Weed has made me a better person by revealing my character flaws to me.

Just like you can use alcohol responsibly, you can use weed responsibly. There are plenty of successful potheads out there from Brad Pitt to Carl Sagan to Obama to George Soros

:yes:

Many successful people light it up....hell, most of the people you prolly know light it up, they're just discreet about it. I was watching this show on Nat Geo about dispensary businesses, and this one business had a regular who was a self-made entrepreneur who built his company from the ground up. Weed doesn't make anyone lazy... Lazy people are lazy period, and use damn near anything in excess to escape reality. If it isn't weed, it would be alcohol or other drugs, and hell, even food. Weed is about as harmful as coffee. Of course there would be negative effects if you sat there and drank the shyt non-stop making pot after pot.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:yes:

Many successful people light it up....hell, most of the people you prolly know light it up, they're just discreet about it. I was watching this show on Nat Geo about dispensary businesses, and this one business had a regular who was a self-made entrepreneur who built his company from the ground up. Weed doesn't make anyone lazy... Lazy people are lazy period, and use damn near anything in excess to escape reality. If it isn't weed, it would be alcohol or other drugs, and hell, even food.

exactly

some of you squares would be shocked at how successful many potheads are. all the big ballers i know are getting high. i'm talking lawyers, doctors, successful entrepreneurs, investment bankers etc

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if you never got high and went to a funeral you aint no real weed smoker

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i smoke weed but i dont revolve my life around it like most smokers do. i can actually quit smoking weed alot quicker and easier than i could quit cigarettes. im not a social smoker either. i smoke in my crib, before bed, while watching a movie. helps me go to bed quicker.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're telling me what the fukk IVE seen? I KNOW people who have been so fukked over a death they've came high.. You a fukking clown, bro. Lay off that green man, you sound like an idiot.
high on something. not weed. Stop acting like you know when someone is high or not, have you ever even smoked weed? :beli: Most people never know when I'm high

Like I said, ask any weed head on this forum, no one would ever WANT to smoke a blunt before going to a funeral. The only way I could ever see this scenario going on is if it was a close friend who also blazed alot and you were doing it to honor his memory. (what is wrong with that?)

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
high on something. not weed. Stop acting like you know when someone is high or not, have you ever even smoked weed? :beli: Most people never know when I'm high

Like I said, ask any weed head on this forum, no one would ever WANT to smoke a blunt before going to a funeral. The only way I could ever see this scenario going on is if it was a close friend who also blazed alot and you were doing it to honor his memory. (what is wrong with that?)

Dude shut up.. I lived in a fukkin dope house. Ive seen heroin addicts on the verge of oding in my living room. I think id know what weed smells like or when someones high. You sound an innocent white boy from the burbs. I don't fukk with drugs because of where im from and what I've seen. Go smoke nikka, you're already too far gone.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude shut up.. I grew up in a fukkin dope house. Ive seen heroin addicts on the verge of oding in my living room. I think id know what weed smells like or when someones high. You sound an innocent white boy from the burbs. I don't fukk with drugs because of where im from and what I've seen. Go smoke nikka, you're already too far gone.
I am from the burbs, and I'm mixed. Just because the deviant individuals who surrounded you in your "trap house" are the only weed heads you've ever known doesn't mean you can apply all the behavior they exhibited to regular people.

You keep assuming weed is an escape and something that numbs your pain but I already told you it isn't. Smoking weed when sad isn't fun, anyone who has smoked weed can tell you that.

I'm happy that you don't do drugs, but stop trying to be a dikk to people who can handle their shyt. You sound feminine as fukk.

We're all men here, if you can't handle weed you are a fukking bytch of a human being. I've smoked weed and aced finals before, where does that fit into your little box of "marijuana user" attributes?

I can honestly say weed has only improved my life and has never hindered it. People who were going to be fukk ups were always going to be fukk ups, no matter what route they went with it.

Stop being so judgmental and almighty, you're not better than anyone here. Let everyone just be themselves. :ohlawd: