I hate being around high people

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
There is none. There hasn't been in at least 45 years. Once that poison started entering our communities and brothers and sisters began killing each other over it, women leaving their kids, men abandoning their children it was over.

You can't get through to drug addicts man. One would be admitting that the substance you do is harmful. Brothers can't even accomplish that.:snoop:

Secondly these are people who can't even look themselves in the mirror because they don't like what they see. They don't even trust themselves in a sober state.

Third? Forget about changing a person's diet. The old saying goes "It's easier to change a man's religion than his diet". Just let it go. The people who want to change for the better, improve themselves(spiritually) will seek out to do so.

SMH@the misinformation from the OP. That dude prolly watched "Reefer Madness" before posting his bullshyt on here.

Great movie.

Couldn't agree with this more.

nikka you got $15 Coli Cash, talking all this shyt and you can't even afford a sack :heh:

See what I mean ? Look at your name :skip: That green is turning you nikkas into vampires. Sleeping all day , no motivation.. smh

Smoking weed is RECREATIONAL. Meaning its not something you do everyday all day. Everything is in moderation. Thats what life is about. Moderation. I cant wait to smoke again. Its been a while. But to try and generalize people who smoke weed you just come off real pig headed and lame.

Most weed heads smoke several times a day , EVERYDAY. If living a sober life , being mentally sharp , and being healthy is lame , I'll be that. I just don't think drug addicts realize , or understand, how they come off to other people..

Daps
Great movie.

See what I mean ? Look at your name :skip: That green is turning you nikkas into vampires. Sleeping all day , no motivation.. smh

Most weed heads smoke several times a day , EVERYDAY. If living a sober life , being mentally sharp , and being healthy is lame , I'll be that. I just don't think drug addicts realize , or understand, how they come off to other people..

All I want to know is: Have you ever smoked weed?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Great movie.

They don't understand because they rarely hang out with people who don't smoke. I guarantee if you had everyone of these smokers speak about their friends, 70 percent of them smoke. They create this alternate universe where "everyone is doing it", when in reality it is not true.

It's like people who smoke cigarettes. For the most part people who don't cigarettes won't hang around smokers. Why? Because they find the act disgusting and vile. People who smoke cigarettes know that the action is repulsive and really don't like to subject themselves to other people's criticisms. So they tend to hang around with other smokers.

These people don't even realize how deep they are in.:to:

Daps
Never in my life. I dont "get high" life keep me at a decent height.

I figured. Thats why you're saying this. You cant judge anything fully in depth that you have never experienced. Thats classic ignorance. Its like if you said sex was overrated but you were a virgin. If you havent smoked once I cant take you seriously in relation to this conversation. Another thing is if you smoked you'd know that not everyone is the same when theyre high. You have your dopey highs and you have your intellectual highs. Some people can outsmart you and show more intellect than you when high. You probably hang around alot of dumbasses as to why you say you hate being around high people.

Most of my smoker friends have self control. Lol there are times where we talk about how long we want to stop smoking for and how long its been since we smoked. Smoking everyday all day in my world is expensive because I dont smoke any low grade bud. Smoking everyday is also ans expensive habit so idk about these people having fukked up jobs yet still being able to buy a O a month and pay for rent food bills and still have disposable.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
[/B]

They don't understand because they rarely hang out with people who don't smoke. I guarantee if you had everyone of these smokers speak about their friends, 70 percent of them smoke. They create this alternate universe where "everyone is doing it", when in reality it is not true.

It's like people who smoke cigarettes. For the most part people who don't cigarettes won't hang around smokers. Why? Because they find the act disgusting and vile. People who smoke cigarettes know that the action is repulsive and really don't like to subject themselves to other people's criticisms. So they tend to hang around with other smokers.

These people don't even realize how deep they are in.:to:

LMFAO @ these assumptions...you are a dumbass homey.....the majority of my friends do not partake as well as my wife.......lol @ your way of thinking.......for the most part you are just generalizing and talking out your ass.......your basing your judgement on your own loser friends who do smoke and do nothing else with their lives......

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Never in my life. I dont "get high" life keep me at a decent height.

Good for you but i can tell you are a cat that the social stigma of Weed and drugs has shaped your opinion.

Every person i smoke with is either in careers or finishing school at this current time. I myself have a job, internship, starting a LLC and maintain a 3.0 and i consider myself a regular smoker.

Weed is a exponent drug, friend. If you a lazy shiftless a$$hole...weed will make you a super lazy shiftless a$$hole...if you a musician weed will make you look at your music in a different way.

Change who you kick it with and perhaps you'll feel differently. Sometimes i actually get more shyt done when im blowed....I prefer to do homework high...it makes everything just that much more interesting. Some of the BEST conversations i have ever had were done while people were high.

I can do and talk about the same shyt sober...but..."everythings better when ya high" :myman:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Good for you but i can tell you are a cat that the social stigma of Weed and drugs has shaped your opinion.

Every person i smoke with is either in careers or finishing school at this current time. I myself have a job, internship, starting a LLC and maintain a 3.0 and i consider myself a regular smoker.

Weed is a exponent drug, friend. If you a lazy shiftless a$$hole...weed will make you a super lazy shiftless a$$hole...if you a musician weed will make you look at your music in a different way.

Change who you kick it with and perhaps you'll feel differently. Sometimes i actually get more shyt done when im blowed....I prefer to do homework high...it makes everything just that much more interesting. Some of the BEST conversations i have ever had were done while people were high.

I can do and talk about the same shyt sober...but..."everythings better when ya high" :myman:
:leostare:

Dont know about that.. Don't mean to generalize , but weed just seems like an impediment. Some people just cant function without it.. Ive known people who got high before funerals. I know the world is fukked up , but we have to face it with a sober mind.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's not bad in moderation. i've limited my smoking to the latter part of the day after i've done everything i've needed to do. it's more like something i do when i want to relax and chill out. plus, i don't smoke that much anyways...

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

Dont know about that.. Don't mean to generalize , but weed just seems like an impediment. Some people just cant function without it.. Ive known people who got high before funerals. I know the world is fukked up , but we have to face it with a sober mind.

:rudy: You're lumping everyone into one category and directing the blame in the wrong direction. I have a great job, own my own house, no debt, no kids, live a great life, and I smoke weed. I don't do it everyday, but on the weekend it's how I choose to relax. It's more the people who smoke weed, not the weed itself.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

I mean obviously that is goony as fukk but if you're getting your shyt done i see nothing wrong with getting intoxicated once in a while :ehh:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
it's not bad in moderation. i've limited my smoking to the latter part of the day after i've done everything i've needed to do. it's more like something i do when i want to relax and chill out. plus, i don't smoke that much anyways...

§ansprix™;498416 said:
:rudy: You're lumping everyone into one category and directing the blame in the wrong direction. I have a great job, own my own house, no debt, no kids, live a great life, and I smoke weed. I don't do it everyday, but on the weekend it's how I choose to relax. It's more the people who smoke weed, not the weed itself.

:ld: