I hate being around high people

H.R. Pufnstuf

Rightful Heir
Daps
Reppin
St. Barts/Scarsdale
"their" drugs?:what: Since when has marijuana been man made?
I don't live in the U.S for the most part neither am I african american but most everyone I know in my neighborhood smokes daily...many of them self made millionaires so that drive and intelligence argument is mute.

serious question.. where do you work? if you don't wanna answer that...what field? whats your salary looking like? I just wanna get an idea of what a "sober" individual such as yourself can make of himself.

Daps
"their" drugs?:what: Since when has marijuana been man made?
I don't live in the U.S for the most part neither am I african american and most everyone I know in my neighborhood smokes daily...many of them self made millionaires so that drive and intelligence argument is mute.

serious question.. where do you work? if you don't wanna answer that...what field? whats your salary looking like? I just wanna get an idea of what a "sober" individual such as yourself can make of himself.

Marijuana is in a way man made. Most of the new strains are genetically engineered.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:

Dont know about that.. Don't mean to generalize , but weed just seems like an impediment. Some people just cant function without it.. Ive known people who got high before funerals. I know the world is fukked up , but we have to face it with a sober mind.

i don't fukk with people like that...those are horrible individuals...shyt like funerals, meetings, things like that are things I WANT to be sober for.

again, its about the PEOPLE that smoke tree..not the drug. Its not crack/heroin/Bath Salts ect. where the shyt turns you into a worthless zombie.

If you can't fully function on weed the you DON'T need to be smoking.

What are your feelings about alcohol, if i may ask? Its a much more dangerous drug, kills people, destroys families, kills you liver, and is the cause of a multitude of bad decisions around the world.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Great movie.

Couldn't agree with this more.

See what I mean ? Look at your name :skip: That green is turning you nikkas into vampires. Sleeping all day , no motivation.. smh

Most weed heads smoke several times a day , EVERYDAY. If living a sober life , being mentally sharp , and being healthy is lame , I'll be that. I just don't think drug addicts realize , or understand, how they come off to other people..

I'm sleeping all day cause I'm getting p*ssy at night nikka:umad:

:heh: at this anorexic wallet ass nikka typing this shyt up in his young ass D.A.R.E. shirt from 4th grade :pacspit:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i don't mind weed i just hate when people give it more priority than it deserves

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
i don't fukk with people like that...those are horrible individuals...shyt like funerals, meetings, things like that are things I WANT to be sober for.

again, its about the PEOPLE that smoke tree..not the drug. Its not crack/heroin/Bath Salts ect. where the shyt turns you into a worthless zombie.

If you can't fully function on weed the you DON'T need to be smoking.

What are your feelings about alcohol, if i may ask? Its a much more dangerous drug, kills people, destroys families, kills you liver, and is the cause of a multitude of bad decisions around the world.

I agree that its dangerous. I just dont like being around people who dont have clear minds, whether its drinking all the time , crack , weed , heroin or whatever. Alcohol is the worst , I dont drink anymore.

I'm sleeping all day cause I'm getting p*ssy at night nikka:umad:

:heh: at this anorexic wallet ass nikka typing this shyt up in his young ass D.A.R.E. shirt from 4th grade :pacspit:
:skip:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be the people you hang around with. A lot of the times when I'm high people won't even notice unless I tell them:myman:

Ofcourse there's people who take a couple of hits and act outta control, but what can you do about it? Lames gonna be lame

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk cares what you don't like. That's what's wrong with nikkas today. Always in another nikkas business. If you don't like the weed stay from around it. I hate ya'll righteous ass dudes. Always trying to tell a nikka what he should do.Nobody need your input. fukk that I smoke, eat pork and fukked a white bytch all in one day. Ate a pulled porked sandwich while getting topped off, sauce dripped on my chest. You know what I did the next day nikka? I called outta work and did the same shyt. fukk you know about that elijah Muhammad Abdul jabbar.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please stop saying marijuana is an escape from reality. It isn't. In fact it can make you more sensitive to what is really happening around you. Weed has made me a better person by revealing my character flaws to me.

Just like you can use alcohol responsibly, you can use weed responsibly. There are plenty of successful potheads out there from Brad Pitt to Carl Sagan to Obama to George Soros