I hate being around high people

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
"their" drugs?:what: Since when has marijuana been man made?
I don't live in the U.S for the most part neither am I african american but most everyone I know in my neighborhood smokes daily...many of them self made millionaires so that drive and intelligence argument is mute.

serious question.. where do you work? if you don't wanna answer that...what field? whats your salary looking like? I just wanna get an idea of what a "sober" individual such as yourself can make of himself.

Just look at your name.. Half the people on this site have names like.. Reggie Kush , Spark Mcgwire etc etc.shyt is just sad. Weed actually defines you people now. I'm a recent grad just getting into my field , you may be doing better than me financially. If you go back and read the original post , this thread was aimed at black people like me from communities like me. Doctors , Lawyers , and dentists smoking weed has no bearing here.

Who the fukk cares what you don't like. That's what's wrong with nikkas today. Always in another nikkas business. If you don't like the weed stay from around it. I hate ya'll righteous ass dudes. Always trying to tell a nikka what he should do.Nobody need your input. fukk that I smoke, eat pork and fukked a white bytch all in one day. Ate a pulled porked sandwich while getting topped off, sauce dripped on my chest. You know what I did the next day nikka? I called outta work and did the same shyt. fukk you know about that elijah Muhammad Abdul jabbar.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Be proud of that.. When your ass gets trichinosis you'll smarten up.

Tommy Chong battling prostate cancer, using hemp oil as treatment

Read more: Tommy Chong battling prostate cancer, using hemp oil as treatment | Fox News

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I figured. Thats why you're saying this. You cant judge anything fully in depth that you have never experienced. Thats classic ignorance. Its like if you said sex was overrated but you were a virgin. If you havent smoked once I cant take you seriously in relation to this conversation. Another thing is if you smoked you'd know that not everyone is the same when theyre high. You have your dopey highs and you have your intellectual highs. Some people can outsmart you and show more intellect than you when high. You probably hang around alot of dumbasses as to why you say you hate being around high people.

Most of my smoker friends have self control. Lol there are times where we talk about how long we want to stop smoking for and how long its been since we smoked. Smoking everyday all day in my world is expensive because I dont smoke any low grade bud. Smoking everyday is also ans expensive habit so idk about these people having fukked up jobs yet still being able to buy a O a month and pay for rent food bills and still have disposable.

:what:

Have you ever smoked crack ? Have you ever raped a woman ? Im assuming you say no , so I'm also assuming you dont judge rapists and crackheads.. Not until you've tried it yourself , of course. See how that logic works ?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:what:

Have you ever smoked crack ? Have you ever raped a woman ? Im assuming you say no , so I'm also assuming you dont judge rapists and crackheads.. Not until you've tried it yourself , of course. See how that logic works ?

...because we all know that smoking crack and raping women is comparable to smoking marijuana. :usure:

See how that logic works?

It's never a good look when one goes to extremes to try and prove a point.