I keep a couple loose allens in the pouch as well

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got a Cannondale for long rides
I got a BMX 29er bike for short fun rides
I got a Super73 E-bike coming in August so I can start riding to work
How are you liking your Super73 e-bike?

I've seen so many ads I'm tryna get one for this summer and look badass without risking breaking a leg or arm on an actual motorbike?

Have you crashed or fell at all yet?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
How are you liking your Super73 e-bike?

I've seen so many ads I'm tryna get one for this summer and look badass without risking breaking a leg or arm on an actual motorbike?

Have you crashed or fell at all yet?
I had to go find the original date of this post:heh:
it was July 15, 2020 when I thought I would be going back to work. Riding it to work was the main reason I bought it.
I still haven't gone back full time since the world ended and just started going in once a week just for appearances.
The Super73 actually arrived in October 2020 if I remember correctly and its ok. Its pretty much a cool looking moped. The bike pedals are there for show for the most part and to fool folks into thinking its ok to ride it on these bike trails around here. I can get around 30-35 miles on a full charge. I'll probably buy and second battery for it to extend the range when I get the nerve to pay $600 for it. Max speed is 28 mph on ludicrous mode but I keep in on level 2 which maxes out at 21 mph because when I ride it to work, I use the trails that usually have folks walking and jogging on them. I haven't crashed on it yet but I don't do anything crazy like the videos show. Since that post I added a Specialized Turbo Vado E-Bike to the stable that's pretty much replaced the Cannondale as my long range bike.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
on god one of my homies into bikes and he put me on to their prices. he has bikes worth 2-3k+ cheapest bike i seen him buy was $800+ i was like wtf i never knew them hoes went for that much

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fresh in the bike game again but yea...unless you are buying second hand or the Walmart type joints, you are paying. I saw some great looking bikes on Craigslist that I would pull the trigger on if I didn't want an E-Bike. It's like roller skates: price of the brick went up during Covid.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I had to go find the original date of this post:heh:
it was July 15, 2020 when I thought I would be going back to work. Riding it to work was the main reason I bought it.
I still haven't gone back full time since the world ended and just started going in once a week just for appearances.
The Super73 actually arrived in October 2020 if I remember correctly and its ok. Its pretty much a cool looking moped. The bike pedals are there for show for the most part and to fool folks into thinking its ok to ride it on these bike trails around here. I can get around 30-35 miles on a full charge. I'll probably buy and second battery for it to extend the range when I get the nerve to pay $600 for it. Max speed is 28 mph on ludicrous mode but I keep in on level 2 which maxes out at 21 mph because when I ride it to work, I use the trails that usually have folks walking and jogging on them. I haven't crashed on it yet but I don't do anything crazy like the videos show. Since that post I added a Specialized Turbo Vado E-Bike to the stable that's pretty much replaced the Cannondale as my long range bike.
What’s bad about riding them on bike trails and what’s the issue with manually riding them with the pedals?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
What’s bad about riding them on bike trails and what’s the issue with manually riding them with the pedals?
Even though they were technically legal some of the trails banned Class 2/3 E-bikes and scooters when they exploded a couple of years ago due to complaints from locals. The Super73 is a Class 2 E-bike meaning you can peddle and/or used the throttle. The existence of a throttle makes in illegal with gas powered motorcycles or mopeds but the laws have not caught up to the advancements in e-bikes so you still are allowed to ride them on most trails because they are not gas powered. I could see why some folks taking a stroll on a trail would complain about somebody flying by them going 30 mph while yelling on your left.

Last edited: