I guess there's only one K in HBK

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Very happy to see these ppl that claim they stand by us speak up. Our non black allies better bark up like hbk when yhey hear side eye shyt

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Explaining 2020 is gonna be muthafukka

Lotta white folks held views and beliefs that they were taught to hold have been hit with an “oh shyt” They weren’t exaggerating about inequalities and injustice because they get videos, social media and reactions in real time

tough to look away and play stupid at this point unless you make the Active decision to do so.

A lot of the old “norms” are done for

It’s pretty sad it took this long for people to see this was an issue. Matter of fact, it’s not sad, it’s disgusting. :hhh:

I'm not buying the majority of support I'm seeing from companies and white america on black issues.

I will start believing when actions and policies come into effect that actually help black people.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Another thing to keep in mind is Shawn's father was an Air Force pilot. Air Force soldiers from my experience are some of the least racist people in any walk of life because of their respect for the Tuskegee Airmen.

Daps
Another thing to keep in mind is Shawn's father was an Air Force pilot. Air Force soldiers from my experience are some of the least racist people in any walk of life because of their respect for the Tuskegee Airmen.

I wish that were still true. Air Force got hit hard during the Iraq/Afghanistan war by higher-ups pushing a white Evangelical fundamentalist Christianity. The White Republican Jesus agenda got injected into the Armed Forces in the last 15 - 20 years.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I wish that were still true. Air Force got hit hard during the Iraq/Afghanistan war by higher-ups pushing a white Evangelical fundamentalist Christianity. The White Republican Jesus agenda got injected into the Armed Forces in the last 15 - 20 years.
That's why I am glad we're not at war right now. Iraq was a total disaster. We need to have solidarity among all races if we're to be a truly fearsome fighting force.

Daps
That's why I am glad we're not at war right now. Iraq was a total disaster. We need to have solidarity among all races if we're to be a truly fearsome fighting force.

It would probably help if it were a war to do with the actual security of the US, and not a mercenary mission for Exxon and Halliburton and Blackwater.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
It would probably help if it were a war to do with the actual security of the US, and not a mercenary mission for Exxon and Halliburton and Blackwater.
and here's where I get in trouble. Obama and Trump have both kept us out of that bullshyt. And I appreciate them both for that.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I'm not buying the majority of support I'm seeing from companies and white america on black issues.

I will start believing when actions and policies come into effect that actually help black people.

And you’re not in any way wrong to think and feel that way, it’s been uncomfortable having so many of my white former youth pastors, co-workers friends reaching out on a “if you ever want or need to talk” tip

History says be very cautious with optimism here

shyt feels different than the usual energy. Seeing it first hand here in Minneapolis

Guilt is a powerful motivator though and people been sitting at home without outlets or escapes for months so turning a blind eye isn’t as easy for them as it once was.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The
And you’re not in any way wrong to think and feel that way, it’s been uncomfortable having so many of my white former youth pastors, co-workers friends reaching out on a “if you ever want or need to talk” tip

History says be very cautious with optimism here

shyt feels different than the usual energy. Seeing it first hand here in Minneapolis

Guilt is a powerful motivator though and people been sitting at home without outlets or escapes for months so turning a blind eye isn’t as easy for them as it once was.

The real sign of change is if we begin to see widespread change in black people's economic status.

I could see some states in this country making the effort to help black people's dire economic status. But I don't believe all these states will.

I live in Kentucky and although Governor Beshear seems like he may make an effort to put forth policies improving the economic status of blacks in this state, he is going to face a lot of opposition from Republicans in this state.

Unfortunately for Kentucky (and the US), we have possibly the two worst Senators in the country in Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul.:francis:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Seen this on Twitter :mjlol:

EaK8dAXVcAACm7T
:russ: The Hotep Break Kid