I guess there's only one K in HBK

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shocked some people would doubt a Christian like Shawn.
I mean, when he tweets about a great conversation over dinner with a guy that said "apartheid isn't that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal." called Obama a "subhuman mongrel", called Trayvon Martin a "dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe" and posts shyt like

L4UEDQGEH3LQ53NO6BQOTDKTBI.jpg

it's not hard to wonder why people think Shawn is a piece of shyt.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I mean, when he tweets about a great conversation over dinner with a guy that said "apartheid isn't that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal." called Obama a "subhuman mongrel", called Trayvon Martin a "dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe" and posts shyt like

And Like Hogan, he didn't like the idea of wrestlers unionizing.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Yeeeaaah, if you're getting into an argument with a co-worker about things like this, there's no way you're cool with a dude like Nugent. If Shawn still chills with him, that is.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So we're deep enough into this that not being aware of the current climate is looked at as being willfully ignorant? Nice.

Shame it took til fukking 2020 for people to figure that shyt out. Black people only been in this country being treated as second-class citizens for, oh... 401 years. Shame they couldn't get their shyt together at some point sub-400yrs. Sub-300. Hell... like. Immediately.

It took this long to get here, but... yay that fukking HBK is (supposedly, based on reports from someone not willing to give their name) the absolute barest minimum of woke. Good for him. Or whatever.

Why are we giving credit for the absolute least?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So we're deep enough into this that not being aware of the current climate is looked at as being willfully ignorant? Nice.

Shame it took til fukking 2020 for people to figure that shyt out. Black people only been in this country being treated as second-class citizens for, oh... 401 years. Shame they couldn't get their shyt together at some point sub-400yrs. Sub-300. Hell... like. Immediately.

It took this long to get here, but... yay that fukking HBK is (supposedly, based on reports from someone not willing to give their name) the absolute barest minimum of woke. Good for him. Or whatever.

Why are we giving credit for the absolute least?
Hold up. You cant be so cynical about this.

WWE is an inherently racist company. We all know this. HBK is looked at as a God who can do no wrong in Vince's eyes. He could have just agreed and kept it moving. He could have got on social media and danced "for the cause" like these other performative activists do. But instead he had a argument explaining the system and how it isnt equal. Hes no black panther but he deserves somenprops for even trying and not making a spectacle about it after.

Also its still NWG

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
that wasn't a trump rally. it was some outdoor channel award show

he said at the end trump was a surprise guest.

open ya ears and open ya mind like HBMLK :wow:
Yeah I noticed he seemed to be on some :rudy: and :skip:when he repeated the "REAL WALL" line and the part at the end had a :whoa: vibe