EaK8dAXVcAACm7T
:russ::russ::russ:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ted Nugent thing was 9 years ago to be fair... they might’ve stopped communicating along time ago.

as another person mentioned the Trump rally wasn’t a Trump rally just an event Trump attended apparently to HBK’s surprise

I am seeing a decent amount of people who typically lean right or moderate come and support BLM so this is very encouraging

will give HBK the benefit of the doubt

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Ted Nugent thing was 9 years ago to be fair... they might’ve stopped communicating along time ago.

as another person mentioned the Trump rally wasn’t a Trump rally just an event Trump attended apparently to HBK’s surprise

I am seeing a decent amount of people who typically lean right or moderate come and support BLM so this is very encouraging

will give HBK the benefit of the doubt

Video: A Tribute to Ted Nugent by Shawn Michaels | OutdoorHub

Former wrestler Shawn Michaels and the crew of MacMillan River Adventures (MRA) dedicated an entire episode to legendary hunter and musician Ted Nugent. Shawn and the rest of the MRA crew went behind the scenes to get the full story on one of the men who helped molded the landscape of modern hunting, conducting interviews with his wife Shemane, bandmates, and the man himself.

This was from 2015.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Can't be Russo because most of the swerves are satisfying

I don't know man.

Kobe dying, Coronavirus, and the economy imploding aint been too satisfying for me:francis:

All I'm going to say is this:

1. When I read it, it sounded suspiciously like something a PR firm (a bad one, natch) would put out to make a client look good. You go from no record of this kind of behavior to lectures on systematic injustice? Especially in the same week that the company is all of a sudden acting like it cares about racism and police brutality? It might have happened, but it doesn't scan. I need more evidence.

2. You're telling me a guy that has many documented instances of racial abuse and mockery (into at least 2006), has never apologized for any of those incidents or even really addressed them, suddenly is well-educated on these matters and cares about Black people like that? Again, maybe. If this were Nash or maybe even Waltman, I'd probably believe it immediately (for all he's done, Waltman has been very apologetic about the Mark Henry blackface stupidity, so maybe he's learned something). Randy Orton at least explained his path from All Lives Matter to Black Lives Matter. But HBK? Again, need more evidence.

I'm not buying the majority of support I'm seeing from companies and white america on black issues.

I will start believing when actions and policies come into effect that actually help black people.

All this.

A lot of these White folks are frauds.

Don't believe shyt until they put their money where their mouths is :francis: