I guess there's only one K in HBK

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
All I'm going to say is this:

1. When I read it, it sounded suspiciously like something a PR firm (a bad one, natch) would put out to make a client look good. You go from no record of this kind of behavior to lectures on systematic injustice? Especially in the same week that the company is all of a sudden acting like it cares about racism and police brutality? It might have happened, but it doesn't scan. I need more evidence.

2. You're telling me a guy that has many documented instances of racial abuse and mockery (into at least 2006), has never apologized for any of those incidents or even really addressed them, suddenly is well-educated on these matters and cares about Black people like that? Again, maybe. If this were Nash or maybe even Waltman, I'd probably believe it immediately (for all he's done, Waltman has been very apologetic about the Mark Henry blackface stupidity, so maybe he's learned something). Randy Orton at least explained his path from All Lives Matter to Black Lives Matter. But HBK? Again, need more evidence.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Seen this on Twitter :mjlol:

EaK8dAXVcAACm7T