Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought match was full of spam and fake profiles

okcupid has always been the best in my experience in terms of quality of women

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I been on POF for about 3 weeks now and have been hit up by over 70 chicks, shyt is nuts. I only been on 3 POF dates tho, but I'm 2 for 3 as far as 1st nighters. Peep the other thread on here for pointers, but if you spam some witty shyt to like 20 girls in one session, a good 50% will probably hit you back

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're going about it all the wrong way...I mean if you're butt ugly...you're butt ugly...but what matters most in internet dating is 1) money 2) height 3) job 4) education....a lot of these women are status whores...always have been and always will be..

Run a experiment, change your profile to say that you're 6 ft+...and a doctor with an MD...and you should triple your inventory

I actually think height is the first one.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
OP from what ive heard from men, you have to send way more messages daily.

when i was on there, i was overwhelmed by messages so keep in mind the women have a lot of sifting to do.

this....

i send about 10-15 messages a day

i been eating good off them sites son

it is you

ya pics is wack son

i got pics showing my 2012 car

and me rockin fly shyt

bytches love that type shyt :smugdraper:

i literally just send a message like...lemme get ya number so we could text

and they send the shyt

i just bagged this stripper :smugdraper:

Bkv1e3Q.png

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been on POF for about 3 weeks now and have been hit up by over 70 chicks, shyt is nuts. I only been on 3 POF dates tho, but I'm 2 for 3 as far as 1st nighters. Peep the other thread on here for pointers, but if you spam some witty shyt to like 20 girls in one session, a good 50% will probably hit you back

Got a link to that thread?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im pretty af...i bet i could pull bytches off that site if i made an account

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hit me with some suggestions for what to send in an initial message

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Here's the thing though...like in the real world, 95% of the time men have to approach women. Women get off on turning people down in public, so when it comes to a social site when all they have to do is post some dumb ass bathroom pics or have their cleavage showing, they feel empowered because nikkas are hyping their heads up with all types of shyt (even if they're lying), and they essentially can pick and choose who they respond to without breaking a sweat because there's always another hyping them up. Most of those bytches don't even want a man, they just want the attention you can give them. Truthfully a woman should never have to use any dating site, especially if they're as dope as they would have you believe online. basically, don't sweat that shyt.

Thank you man, my friend be tripping.