this shyt made me laugh.
a0yqua.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
word? my biggest complaint is these women need to say what race are they not feeling or feeling, ive seen a handful that do but i guess the rest dont want to come out racist

I would like to know before i waste my time sending a message

Fill out a Match profile... You can almost always tell from a women's profile if she is open to other races...

Some women wrote "no preference" and I'll admit they could just not want to appear racist, but most women really are just looking for someone an they dont care. I also see tons of women who are not afraid to straight up put their preference as "white" which is fine. You can easily tell when a "no preference" girl is open to other races though...

But then I've seen women who put white/Latino/Black but leave Pacific Islander and Asian off the preferences.

Or you'll see a great looking girl who only fukks with "black/whites"

Or a sexy Asian who only fukks with"black" or some who only fukk with "white"
My point is there is a lot of variety...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I get a decent response on POF and all I do is write one message to a chick, a paragraph long then copy and paste the shyt to different women. Then you mention something personal that they have put in their profile, for instance if she mentions traveling say something like "I see you like traveling have you ever been to (insert foreign country of your choice)." WHat u are supposed to do is just ask them straight up questions so they have a reason to respond instead of that lame bullshyt "How u doing today?"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What ever happened to just going outside...to a club or a bar or smth :dwillhuh:

i do both, but with my non-traditional work schedule it makes it harder to meet women and i would never try to meet a chick at a club or bar, they are for smashing only

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Fill out a Match profile... You can almost always tell from a women's profile if she is open to other races...

Some women wrote "no preference" and I'll admit they could just not want to appear racist, but most women really are just looking for someone an they dont care. I also see tons of women who are not afraid to straight up put their preference as "white" which is fine. You can easily tell when a "no preference" girl is open to other races though...

But then I've seen women who put white/Latino/Black but leave Pacific Islander and Asian off the preferences.

Most women prefer men of their own race. So unless the said female is the same race as you, usually is its a real dice roll. I read somewhere that women are 4x more likely to reject a man of another race.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your best shot is match. POF was the shyt 2 years ago. I'm a good looking dude and I get shot down daily. Okcupid is the same. Free sites in general are a waste of time. My boy who peels women with no problem got on POF and got nothing.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing though...like in the real world, 95% of the time men have to approach women. Women get off on turning people down in public, so when it comes to a social site when all they have to do is post some dumb ass bathroom pics or have their cleavage showing, they feel empowered because nikkas are hyping their heads up with all types of shyt (even if they're lying), and they essentially can pick and choose who they respond to without breaking a sweat because there's always another hyping them up. Most of those bytches don't even want a man, they just want the attention you can give them. Truthfully a woman should never have to use any dating site, especially if they're as dope as they would have you believe online. basically, don't sweat that shyt.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep, the ethnicity preference is the second thing I look at after their pictures. My best luck is when women have black/hispanic in their preferences because I'm dark and look black, even though I'm full Mexican.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
The most responses I ever got on POF is when I mass messaged women: "Girl, you look so good I'd let you take a shyt on my chest" when I was drunk.:no::lolbron: You'd be surprised at some of the reactions.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah free sites aren't shyt...I'm rocking with match and might get on Cougarlife soon too...ain't get no hits off of POF

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Online dating for Black people is pretty much a waste of time. I'm curious, what was the race/background of the women you contacted?

man get the fukk outta here. I've fukked so many broads online back in the day it's ridiculous. Both white and black. Keep your low self esteem to yourself breh.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I dont write messages to no women :childplease:

I get hit up, most of their profiles say they "want a relationship", I :lolbron: , meetup with them a few times, smash a few times.....learn they are headcases, then stop calling...they end up so :umad:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yeah free sites aren't shyt...I'm rocking with match and might get on Cougarlife soon too...ain't get no hits off of POF

The problem with paid websites is the fact that they make money off people being unsuccessful. I mean if you sign up, pay your money and meet someone you are happy with then you will not renew your membership then they lose money. But if you pay your money go on numerous unsuccessful dates then you might keep paying. I don't trust them.