I guess i need to sit my dark ugly black behind down-Plentyoffish related

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
man get the fukk outta here. I've fukked so many broads online back in the day it's ridiculous. Both white and black. Keep your low self esteem to yourself breh.

It ain't about low self esteem zawgs. It about interacting with a real person, reading real facial expressions and discerning intentions in the real world. Too many hoes front online. That's regardless of race. You gotta get your act intact!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
fukk online dating, I don't play that game. Most of those girls just want attention, and they're gassed the fukk up somethin fierce. I approach girls in person, that way I can use my gift of gab. My only thing is don't get at a woman you work closely with, because if she shuts you down she'll let all the other females know, then you're fukked because you're now a joke to them.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:patrice: you got to come at them with more then a 'how you doing?' bro, especially if you're not that aesthetically pleasing

i used to message randoms like 'yo, i havent seen you since high school, how you been?'

:skip: it'll catch their attention at first and they'll reply, then you can turn it around as a joke and use it as a jumping off point for a conversation

Daps
Here's the thing though...like in the real world, 95% of the time men have to approach women. Women get off on turning people down in public, so when it comes to a social site when all they have to do is post some dumb ass bathroom pics or have their cleavage showing, they feel empowered because nikkas are hyping their heads up with all types of shyt (even if they're lying), and they essentially can pick and choose who they respond to without breaking a sweat because there's always another hyping them up. Most of those bytches don't even want a man, they just want the attention you can give them. Truthfully a woman should never have to use any dating site, especially if they're as dope as they would have you believe online. basically, don't sweat that shyt.

:salute:

:snoop: @ anyone taking that shyt serious

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nah its not you bro. I spoke on this in the other POF thread, these women literally get about 50 messages per day, for you to stand out you have to say some off the wall type sh!t. Use tagged.com much better site. POF got waaaay to many n*ggas on it to get any kind of results, its definitely gonna take you about 50 messages to get any kind of response on there these days.

I aint picking on you but you always give the worst advice breh lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Free sites are horrible. Avg broads getting 100msgs a day, even if you look good as a male your lucky to get one unsolicited message a day.

Match is better but it costs money, chicks actually have jobs on Match not a lot of single moms, just click that wink button and sit back and wait

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Online dating is difficult if you are not highly attractive.

If you're an average looking nikka with a limited mouth game, you will not eat. Furthermore, a hoe will give you a shot offline, but would probably not even talk to you online. Too many options online, too much attention to average women who are not used to receiving any. Plus, you can't underestimate offline presence vs online. Try hollaring at women offline more.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Post pics of yourself doing ill shyt and having a good time. You will eat if they see you a fun guy.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most women prefer men of their own race. So unless the said female is the same race as you, usually is its a real dice roll. I read somewhere that women are 4x more likely to reject a man of another race.

Maybe in "real life" it is a crap shoot, but on match it is targeting a specific subset of people that are for lack of a better term , transparent. They lay it out on the table because it is a dating site where they are really trying to find someone to be with for life...

You can usually tell from profile if a women isn't open to other races. 90% of the time if they only prefer their race, they will say it under preferences. If it says "No preference", than other signs make it obvious. Their music preferences, political background, interests, If they list THEIR RACE and at the same time do not list a racial preference they look for, They most like do not care. In the past I've gotten hit up by many non black women who have "no preference" listed. Some women truly don't care about race, because they have other things that filter out the losers, like salary preference, height, religious affiliation, interests, political views, etc....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It ain't about low self esteem zawgs. It about interacting with a real person, reading real facial expressions and discerning intentions in the real world. Too many hoes front online. That's regardless of race. You gotta get your act intact!

You saying a whole lot of nothing. If you're not ugly, you can fukk bytches on or offline. Sounds like you need to your get act intact, the rest of us ouchea is eating fine.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
made a POF profile, so far ive seen messages to 20 women, not 1 response. 6 of the women have checked out my profile. Ive been coming at them respectful, asking how they are doing, where they are originally from or commenting on something they mentioned on their profile

so i guess I need to sity my ugly black behind down

must admit my confidence is a little shot

Are you out of shape? Are you talking to black chicks? do your messages sound like a hallmark card? I had 20 chicks check out my profile without a f*ckin' photos, trust me, it has to do with the aura you're giving off, not how you look.