I guess i need to sit my dark ugly black behind down-Plentyoffish related

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Maybe in "real life" it is a crap shoot, but on match it is targeting a specific subset of people that are for lack of a better term , transparent. They lay it out on the table because it is a dating site where they are really trying to find someone to be with for life...

You can usually tell from profile if a women isn't open to other races. 90% of the time if they only prefer their race, they will say it under preferences. If it says "No preference", than other signs make it obvious. Their music preferences, political background, interests, If they list THEIR RACE and at the same time do not list a racial preference they look for, They most like do not care. In the past I've gotten hit up by many non black women who have "no preference" listed. Some women truly don't care about race, because they have other things that filter out the losers, like salary preference, height, religious affiliation, interests, political views, etc....

What was the quality of these broads? :beli:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What was the quality of these broads? :beli:

Ranging from average to extremely attractive... 85% are educated... In my opinion they are women that ANY man would be happy to date regardless of race :manny:

Maybe it is different where you are from... In Cali, your race isn't holding you back from pulling attractive women . It hasn;t for me atleast..:manny:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u still mad about that thread huh lol

Mad about what? Everyone agreed with me and not you. You obviously still mad cuz your still following me around. That sh*t must have really hurt you for you to be bringin sh*t up from weeks ago. Me and that thread must be stuck on your mind 24/7, you must be scared for life poor guy. :heh:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You're going about it all the wrong way...I mean if you're butt ugly...you're butt ugly...but what matters most in internet dating is 1) money 2) height 3) job 4) education....a lot of these women are status whores...always have been and always will be..

Run a experiment, change your profile to say that you're 6 ft+...and a doctor with an MD...and you should triple your inventory

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
fukk POF. It's so much easier to meet women in person than on that attention whore infested site.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You're going about it all the wrong way...I mean if you're butt ugly...you're butt ugly...but what matters most in internet dating is 1) money 2) height 3) job 4) education....a lot of these women are status whores...always have been and always will be..

Run a experiment, change your profile to say that you're 6 ft+...and a doctor with an MD...and you should triple your inventory

:obama: I did POF for kicks and got responses without even a photo! You could be ugly as sin. B*tches will f*ck you on the strength that your black alone. The only thing I can think of is that OP is a fatazz. If Tyrone Hill can get p*ssy, anybody can :lawd:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama: I did POF for kicks and got responses without even a photo! You could be ugly as sin. B*tches will f*ck you on the strength that your black alone. The only thing I can think of is that OP is a fatazz. If Tyrone Hill can get p*ssy, anybody can :lawd:

im 6'1 and 165lbs....maybe im too skinny:leon:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
im 6'1 and 165lbs....maybe im too skinny:leon:

Breh, give me your profile pic(s) via pm, and I will make a profile on POF for you and give you the email address and pass so you can see for yourself and compare with the results you've been getting. No reason why you should not be getting p*ssy on POF, half that site are CNAs and 30+ single mothers. :heh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Free sites are horrible. Avg broads getting 100msgs a day, even if you look good as a male your lucky to get one unsolicited message a day.

Match is better but it costs money, chicks actually have jobs on Match not a lot of single moms, just click that wink button and sit back and wait

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

OKC could turn into a paysite if you let it, too. They'll bother you to death about it until you figure out how to avoid it.

But I hold it in high regard is because if you're not a lame dude being weird or disrespectful, you will eat.

Their Quickmatch feature will get girls to notice you and you can go from there. Their newest blind date app will even set you up too now, which I thought was interesting. Attacking online dating the old-fashioned way.

I suppose though, if people don't live in a diverse place their options will be limited. I couldn't imagine using one of those sites in the middle of oklahoma or some shyt

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man you wouldnt believe this crap....so i message this chick who has 1 pic, she is avg at best, but looks to be big chested so this is what i say to her:

just 1 photo, with your beauty you need to have atleast 8

her response: Yup I do! !lol you r sure handsome!!

my response: so what do I gotta do to see more of you?

she proceeds to send me 2 more pics and then ask if I have more

she is the only chick out of the 25 messages ive sent that has replied to me

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
You came to women with respectful game, therelies your problem. You need to come with :pacspit: then ease them into some :shaq: