I guess i need to sit my dark ugly black behind down-Plentyoffish related

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
made a POF profile, so far ive seen messages to 20 women, not 1 response. 6 of the women have checked out my profile. Ive been coming at them respectful, asking how they are doing, where they are originally from or commenting on something they mentioned on their profile

so i guess I need to sity my ugly black behind down

must admit my confidence is a little shot

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Online dating for Black people is pretty much a waste of time. I'm curious, what was the race/background of the women you contacted?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
made a POF profile, so far ive seen messages to 20 women, not 1 response. 6 of the women have checked out my profile. Ive been coming at them respectful, asking how they are doing, where they are originally from or commenting on something they mentioned on their profile

You ugly. :sadbron:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Are you just looking to bang women or date them? Why not go on Match... Women list all of the races that they fukk with on that website and many of the women will list black under the races they will date... However, I am in San Fran, which is filled with Liberal people so there is that...

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah its not you bro. I spoke on this in the other POF thread, these women literally get about 50 messages per day, for you to stand out you have to say some off the wall type sh!t. Use tagged.com much better site. POF got waaaay to many n*ggas on it to get any kind of results, its definitely gonna take you about 50 messages to get any kind of response on there these days.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

you profile or type of picture you took is not connecting...

also females happy to get attention...

female responses on dating sites across board is nillll

they just love the attention...

everyone one complaining...good looking and not so good looking

what type of messages you sending?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Nah its not you bro. I spoke on this in the other POF thread, these women literally get about 50 messages per day, for you to stand out you have to say some off the wall type sh!t. Use tagged.com much better site. POF got waaaay to many n*ggas on it to get any kind of results, its definitely gonna take you about 50 messages to get any kind of response on there these days.

:huhldup:

While I agree that he will probably get a better response on tagged, have you seen the broads on there? I swear at least 85% of that site is retarded.

But if he's down for saying some weird ass shyt to get attention on pof, he should go for that. Both of those sites have subpar women though if you compare it to okcupid.

Okc could have you eating if you use it right. The girls are solid but it'd probably be hard to get a response there as well.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you just looking to bang women or date them? Why not go on Match... Women list all of the races that they fukk with on that website and many of the women will list black under the races they will date... However, I am in San Fran, which is filled with Liberal people so there is that...

word? my biggest complaint is these women need to say what race are they not feeling or feeling, ive seen a handful that do but i guess the rest dont want to come out racist

I would like to know before i waste my time sending a message

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
OP from what ive heard from men, you have to send way more messages daily.

when i was on there, i was overwhelmed by messages so keep in mind the women have a lot of sifting to do.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I thought you were chopping it up/getting pics/banging broads for the past year, and retired (as per the POF thread).......... :childplease: