I guarantee I make the best wings on this whole forum

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
He'll yeah. I literally live a block away from them. They are the truth. Definitely top tier.

The thing that suck with them is they are never open. Too small scale and always selling out of inventory early as hell. They got too popular, I miss when they were more unknown
Supposedly Big Cat and PFT Commenter are working on staking them to be able to have more space and more inventory

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Am I making blue cheese dressing from scratch? Dont think it's something I can find here.

Its the cleaning of the wings; thats the part I hate. The scraping, plucking, chopping.
I used to sell them in 2016 so I bought whole wings by the case, took me hours to cut and clean them bytches :wow:

And I like chicken CLEAN, including squeezing out the bloody veins

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there's no buffacue sauce, this conversation is invalid and unwarranted.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Supposedly Big Cat and PFT Commenter are working on staking them to be able to have more space and more inventory
I hope it happens. There wings are too good to be limited to a little knights of Columbus side kitchen. I've talked to the owners many many time, their cool as fukk. They deserve better, an expansion is needed

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Give me some tips cause my shyts trash and I love some good lemon pepper.

I keep testing out store bought seasonings instead of making my own lemon pepper.
I lightly salt all my wings before frying

I melt a stick of butter sit the wings in em and sprinkle lemon pepper on em

I literally have some great value lemon pepper seasoning in the cabinet rn and it’s fire

Some lemon pepper seasonings are too salty, just gotta find the right one…u can even get a lemon and sprinkle lemon juice and zest if u feeling fancy

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Am I making blue cheese dressing from scratch? Dont think it's something I can find here.

Its the cleaning of the wings; thats the part I hate. The scraping, plucking, chopping.
They dont just sell them bagged up and ready to go near you? Where are you?

And u can't find blue cheese either? That rooties I mention before is regional, but something like Marie's blue cheese is good too. If u want good blue cheese check the produce section of the supermarket, not the salad dressing section

Throne.

Banned
Daps
4597288-C-BC5-E-4-D30-84-F2-5226-E5283-ACD.jpg

:banderas: you got one here