I guarantee I make the best wings on this whole forum

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I make some good Korean style wings. Y'all use cornstarch/flour? Buttermilk marinade? Double fry? Egg bath? It's a few ways to fry up some good wings.
Cornstarch is the key, and batter dipping your wings.

I've never had luck with buttermilk marinade. The wings always burn when I try that.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Post your recipe coward
Who put here posting their personal recipes :gucci:

Y'all some amateurs or clout chasers if you posting personal recipes. That shyt goes to the grave or to the first born

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The wing game fukked up in ATL( cost and quality). I had to cop that tfal deep fryer with the filter to make my own.

I think I've perfected it. Sauce game impeccable. :wow:

Only part that is a pain is cleaning the wings. Outside of that it's a really easy process

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Most ppl over season their chicken wings when preparing them for a sauce to coat them. I just lightly (and I mean lightly) season them with garlic, black pepper, old bay or Cajun seasoning (not both, either, or) and keep them naked. The sauce is gonna give them the flavor. If it's a batter, just season the batter and fry em up. I'd rather have food that's under seasoned, than over. If I see someone preparing wings and see the seasonings all clumped up before frying I know those wings are gonna be salty af and there's no fix for them.