I guarantee I make the best wings on this whole forum

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
nah...i got this by a mile.
first of all, i bake or air-fry my wings on a well sprayed pan.
i use a traditional Buffalo Wing Sauce recipe; Wegmans Wing Sauce, a splash of Franks, butter or your fav equivalent.
but this is where i freak it...honey, lemon juice and balsamic vinaigrette mixed in the sauce to your liking.

thank me later.
I'm sorry, u my homie and all but baked wings?

:comeon:

Gtfoh with that bullshyt. I'm from buffalo, don't insult me with that shyt

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Ima need a recipe or technique or method my good man. I love wings but hate making them as they are a ball ache to prepare.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This..I agree with. But it still don't redeem that baked Wing shyt
vBqz04I.png

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Ima need a recipe or technique or method my good man. I love wings but hate making them as they are a ball ache to prepare.
Get a good oil with a higher max heat point. I go with peanut oil.

Heat your deep-fried to 375, wait until it heats up all the way. Don't overcrowd the fryers capacity, too many wings cool down the oil, not a good idea.

To get extra crispy it ain't about keeping them in longer, what u want is to double fry. Fry them for a while, take them out and rest for a few minutes, then drop back down in the oil again.

For sauce, all you really need is hot sauce and butter ( franks hot sauce is my go-to). You could get fancy and add stuff like garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, ect..but that optional.

And real wings deserves blue cheese, fukk ranch ( rooties blue cheese is the king)

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You can keep your throwing frozen wings in an air fryer "recipe" just go from frozen to done in mins.

YouTube have screwed folk up calling themselves hood " chefs" aka barely a cook. It's an insult to the calling. Folk never been inside a walk- in a day in their lives.